Hawthorne Ridge Subdivision is a large community of fine Ann Arbor homes located in Pittsfield Township. It is a popular choice for Ann Arbor home buyers, as it has a great location and acres of natural areas. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale, 1 available for rent, and so far this year 2 homes have sold and 2 have been rented out.
- $314,900. 2492 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $359,000. 2582 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Under Contract
- $369,900. 2714 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Under Contract
Home for Rent:
- $2450/month. 2720 sf +1300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $339,848. 2534 sf +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $347,000. 2700 sf +800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $2300/month. 2199 sf +1100 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $2400/month. 2594 sf +1300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Hawthorne Ridge Subdivision, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $334,000 and $137.13/square foot. The number of homes sold was down from 2009, when 10 homes sold, but the average sale price is up by 13.3% which is a great sign of recovery. To learn more about property values at Hawthorne Ridge, or the nearby Arbor Creek, Boulder Ridge or Briar Hill Subdivisions contact The Bouma Group real estate experts at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. And for instant active and sold listing information, be sure to check out our Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline now!