8391 Stamford Road, Ypsilanti, MI 48198.
Sold! This gorgeous contemporary ranch is located on a premier lot in the Prospect Pointe neighborhood and ready for you to move in! Features include:
- 1,431 sq. ft.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- Spacious open floor plan with tray ceilings and gas fireplace
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dark cabinetry, and granite countertops
- Master bedroom suite on main level with walk-in closets
- Dual vanity and granite counters in master bath
- New Trex deck accessible from dining room with expansive views of backyard
- Located in tranquil Prospect Pointe community
- Close to Eastern Michigan University, Washtenaw Community College, and Expressways
- More photos and features (be sure to add corresponding link to listing)
- Listed for $289,900.
To schedule a private showing or learn more about 8391 Stamford Rd contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
318 N Harris St, Saline MI 48176
Sold! This stylishly-updated ranch is within walking distance to Downtown Saline and has tons of character and updates. Features include:
- 1960 sq. ft., with an additional 600 in the partially finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- Kitchen is beautifully remodeled with sharp white cabinetry, granite counters, a stylish tile backsplash, and stainless appliances.
- Hardwood floors throughout most of the first level.
- Bright and airy sunroom off kitchen for additional gathering space.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $299,900
To schedule a private showing or learn more about 318 N Harris St, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
213 Oakwood Street, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
SOLD!! 213 Oakwood is a character and charm-filled 1890’s Victorian home including:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1,709 square feet
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of main level
- Normal Park location is close to Eastern Michigan, Depot Town, and Downtown Ann Arbor!
- View additional details and photos
- MLS # 3265132
- Offered at $245,000
For more information on this home or to schedule a showing, contact the Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Washtenaw County Real Estate Report for 2017
2017 was another very competitive year for the real estate market in Washtenaw County. Continued strong employment growth which creates demand, along with historically low interest rates and a shrinking inventory has fueled an increase in average sales price for the 8th year in a row. Average sales prices in Washtenaw County bottomed out in 2009 at $182,287 and since then have increased in value by 66% to $303,087. Meanwhile, the average sales price for a home in Ann Arbor increased to $422,667, a 7.8 % increase over last year.
In spite of the low inventory, we have begun to see some mixed signals. While active listings remain in short supply, we are seeing a decrease in the pace of sales, a reluctance by buyers to enter into multiple offer situations, a lack of over list price offers, buyer’s remorse after an offer is bottom-lined, and buyers negotiating very hard after the building inspection. Because buyers are paying top dollar, they become very intolerant of any problems that may arise during the building inspection. The market also remains susceptible to wider changes in the economic landscape, with slowly increasing interest rates, new construction coming to the market, key tax plan changes, and the anxiety that comes from 8 years of strong price increases and buying at the top of the market. Continue reading →
3937 Willis Rd., Milan, MI
SOLD! Adorable ranch style home on an acre of land perfectly located for commuters, has all the charm of a 1940’s era home with many updates of today. 3937 Willis Rd offers:
- 810 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with retro black and white tile.
- Living room offers original features such as coved ceilings and doorways, also a wood burning, stone fireplace.
- The kitchen is flooded with natural light and will include new appliance that are coming soon.
- Fresh paint, new laminate flooring and new windows throughout the home.
- Spacious backyard is very serene and would be a great place to grow a lovely garden.
- More photos & features
- MLS #3251421
- Listed for $139,900
Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today to schedule your private showing. Call 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
201 Wilkinson Street, Chelsea MI 48118
SOLD! Ranch home on large lot that is just minutes from downtown Chelsea. Features include:
- 1494 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath.
- Vaulted family room with cozy brick fireplace
- 1 Car garage
- Walking distance to downtown Chelsea
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3247386
- Listed for $165,000
To learn more about 201 Wilkinson Street, or to schedule a private showing, contact Ann Arbor’s Premier Realtors of The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View all Chelsea Homes for Sale here!
More home builders are committing to projects across the nation, according to a recent Associated Press article.
In May, home builders applied for permits to build single-family homes at the fastest rate in five years.
This is a crucial improvement for the real estate market because it will help increase the available inventory of homes for sale, which has fallen short of the demand for such homes in recent months.
National Real Estate Trends
Here’s what every prospective home buyer and seller should know about the recent trends in home construction:
- The rate of homes started increased 6.8 percent in May, to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 914,000.
- The increase in May helped to offset the 14.8 percent decline in home starts in April.
- During the month of May, construction increased in the single-family homes sector as well as for apartments and condominiums.
- The seasonally adjusted annual rate for the number of applications for single-family home building permits increased by 1.3 percent, to 622,000.
- That figure is the highest it’s been since May 2008.
- However, when you consider all permits, that figure actually dropped by 3.1 percent, or to a seasonally adjusted rate of 974,000. This was mostly because of the more volatile apartment permit sector.
- When broken down by specific region, housing starts in the South increased by 17.8 percent in May.
- Housing starts increased by 5.7 percent in the West.
- Conversely, housing starts in the Midwest and Northeast actually fell, by 13.7 and 9 percent, respectively.
- New-home construction has increased 28.6 percent since May 2012.
Continue reading →
Dexter Real Estate Market Slows During Holidays
Inventory and sales for Dexter homes have declined as the holidays progress. This is a typical trend for this time of year as sellers either wait until after the holidays to list their homes or take them off the market for the time being. Dexter is considered to be in a balanced market with a 5.7 months supply of homes available. For the under $400k price range, it is a seller’s market and will remain so with such low inventory. If you’re thinking of listing your home, get a jump on the spring market before inventory climbs. There are still lots of buyers out there with low interest rates waiting for great homes to come available! Give us a call at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com for a free market analysis and real estate advice for your situation!
What To Do Around Ann Arbor this Holiday Season
‘Tis the season for jolly good fun and spending time with loved ones.Wondering what to do this weekend? Here are just a few of the events and activities in and around Ann Arbor this month.
Saturday, December 8
- 19th Annual Cookie Walk. First United Methodist Church. 120 S. State St., Downtown Ann Arbor. 9-11am. Homemade cookies available for sale. Proceeds benefit local, national, and international missions. Free parking & admission.
- Ann Arbor’s Farmer’s Market. Kerrytown, 315 Detroit St, Downtown Ann Arbor. 7am-3pm. Find the perfect, locally made holiday gifts from a wide array of artisans.
- Santa Visits Kerrytown. Kerrytown Markets and Shops, Downtown Ann Arbor. 10am-1pm. Free.
- 3rd Annual Cookie Walk. First Presbyterian Church of Ypsilanti. 300 N. Washington, Ypsilanti. 9am-noon. Hundreds of homemade cookies for purchase. Sit down for coffee & cookies and enter the raffle for a gingerbread house. $1/person and homemade cookies are $7/pound.
Continue reading →
963 Northern Dancer, Saline MI 48176
This gorgeous, former model home features impeccable landscaping with pond views, incredible woodwork and attention to detail throughout, an amazing master suite including a siting area, gourmet kitchen, and much more! Visit our website to learn more about 963 Northern Dancer or give us a call at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a private showing!