Heritage Ridge Condo Report – August 2020
With only 15 units, this is an intimate Ann Arbor condominium. Each condo at Heritage Ridge has a basement and attached garage. Currently, 1 condo is for sale and so far this year, 1 has sold. The Bouma Group is the representing the listed condo.
Condo for Sale:
Condo Sold in 2020:
- $440,000. 558 Heritage Drive, Ann Arbor. 2506 sq. ft., + 676 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
As Heritage Ridge is a small community, the most recent sale before this year was in 2015 in which 1 condo sold with a sale price of $427,500 and a price per square foot of $261.63. The 1 condo that has sold so far in 2020 has a sale price of $440,00, up 2.9%, and a price per square foot of $175.58, down 32.9%. For more information about the condos at Heritage Ridge, contact the condo experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Read more about Ann Arbor condos here!
507 Heritage Drive, Ann Arbor MI 48105
Just Listed! This condo, located in the desirable Heritage Ridge community, won’t last on the market long! This ranch style unit offers:
- 1652 square feet, with an additional 1080 in the finished walk-out lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Situated in a private setting near Gallup Park, the Huron Hills Golf Course, the Huron River, and the University of Michigan hospitals and campuses.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the vaulted living room, formal dining room, hallway, and study.
- Finished lower level features a large recreation room, 2 bedrooms, a full bath, and walks out to the screened porch with skylights and a ceiling fan.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- Listed for $449,000
To request a private showing or more information for 507 Heritage Drive, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See photos and amenities for the Heritage Ridge condo complex here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – September 2011
Heritage Ridge Condos, Ann Arbor is a small collection of spacious unit in a private setting. The location is great, close to downtown Ann Arbor, University of Michigan hospitals and campuses, golf courses, and residents can walk to Gallup Park. There are currently 0 units for sale and 0 have sold so far this year.
Due to the small size of Heritage Ridge, condos are rarely listed for sale and tend to sell very quickly. 1 condo sold in 2008 for $368,000 and $120.58/square foot. 1 sold in $2009 for $430,000 and $136.51/square foot. To receive instant notification of newly listed condos at Heritage Ridge, or the nearby Geddes Lake, Oakridge, or Oslund condos, contact the real estate experts at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. And to see what’s currently for sale at any Ann Arbor area condo complex, visit the Ann Arbor Condo Hotline, Washtenaw County’s premier source for info!