315 Orchard Hills Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
Just Listed! This expansive professionally designed home is surrounded by nature and located in popular Ann Arbor Hills near the U of M, arboretum, and more. Features include:
- 3,110 sq ft
- 5 beds and 3 full baths and 2 half baths
- Surrounded by trees in a private and quiet neighborhood
- Light-filled living and dining areas with skylights and vaulted ceilings
- Spacious kitchen at the center of the house with plenty of space for multiple cooks or gatherings
- Main level bedroom with large windows and heated bathroom floor
- Fully finished walk-out lower level with 1,350 sq ft
- Four additional bedrooms and two full baths on lower level
- Heated workshop for hobbies or extra storage
- Second floor loft space with plenty of flexible space
- More photos and features
- Virtual iGuide 3D tour and floor plans
- Listed for $1,150,000
4520 Songbird Springs, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
Just Listed! Enjoy quiet nature-filled surroundings while being close to all the amenities of Ann Arbor in this gorgeous practically new home! Features include:
- 5 beds and 4.5 baths
- 3,246 sq ft with an additional 1,350 sq ft in lower level
- Custom upgrades and high-end finishes
- Maple hardwood flooring on lower and upper levels
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, Italian-made Verona stove, professional grade stainless steel appliances, center island, and separate pantry
- Spacious and light-filled living area with fireplace and high ceilings
- Main floor owner’s suite with separate office area and walk-in closet
- Large carpeted bonus room above 3-car garage
- Lower level with full kitchen, recreation space, storage, bedroom, and full tiled bath
- Gunite salt-water swimming pool
- More photos and features
- Virtual iGuide 3D tour and floor plans
- Listed for $1,375,000
2754 S Knightsbridge Circle, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
Just Listed! This end-unit first-floor condo is located in convenient Northside Glen and is ready to call home. Features include:
- Backs to serene wooded area in quiet complex
- Spacious kitchen
- Light-filled living room
- Screened-in private deck
- Includes one covered garage space
- Two bedrooms with ample closet space
- Convenient in-unit laundry space
- Located on the north side of Ann Arbor, near the University of Michigan hospital and North Campus
- Convenient to transportation, freeways, restaurants, shopping centers, and great parks
- Click here for more photos and details!
2307 Hill St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Just Listed! Surrounded by mature trees, this classic brick colonial is well-maintained and elegantly finished with gleaming hardwood floors, built-in shelving, and crown molding throughout. Features include:
- Walkable neighborhood, near Nichols Arboretum and the Racquet Club of Ann Arbor
- Two-story foyer with dramatic staircase
- Light-filled living and dining rooms perfect for formal entertaining spaces.
- Dine-in kitchen featuring a large center island and views of backyard
- Spacious, bright family room with fireplace and vaulted ceilings.
- Master bedroom with fireplace and sunroom.
- Four additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the second floor.
- Third floor with bonus space for a home office or an extra bedroom.
- Lower level has plenty of storage space along with a workshop
- Spacious and private 3,000 sqft deck and patio.
- Take an immersive 3D virtual tour!
- Click for more photos and features!
- Listed for $1,500,000.
A Good Start to the New Year for Ann Arbor Homes
With 2021 underway, you may be curious about how the housing market is looking. Ann Arbor homes did well with more inventory and higher pricing compared to last year. There were a total of 95 properties entered into the multiple listings service, an 8% increase from the 88 listed the previous January. The average listing price for these homes was up 15.1% from $499,776 to $575,423 recently. As for sold inventory, 66 homes were sold versus the 62 the year prior, a 6.5% increase. The average selling price experienced only a 3% increase from $413,824 to $426,240 now. Although the average days of the market were still greater than a month, they did decrease 14.3% (7 days) to 42 days. Since it is the start of the year, all of these statistics are applicable to monthly and yearly comparisons.
If you are interested in learning more about Ann Arbor home values, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Discover more Ann Arbor homes here!
Vintage Valley Market Update – February 2021
Vintage Valley has gorgeous homes that are spacious with many upgrades. As well, this Canton neighborhood is set among green fields with natural areas for residents to enjoy. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $534,900. 2032 Tradition Drive, Canton. 3975 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2021:
- $690,000. 2119 Tradition Drive, Canton. 3335 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $525,000. 1591 Tradition Drive, Canton. 3632 sq. ft., + 1736 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Last year at Vintage Valley, 5 homes sold with an average sale price of $492,500 and average price per square foot of $144.66. The 2 homes that have sold so far this year have an ASP of $607,500, up 23.1%, and an A$/SF of $175.72, up 21.5%. To learn more about home values at Vintage Valley, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Canton homes here!
- For years, Zillow has been one of the most popular real estate sites for buyers, sellers, and daydreamers—but it might not be the most reliable option for serious house hunters.
- If you want to shop the hottest deals and see homes before they hit the market, it’s better to work with a local agent.
- Need help finding the perfect home? Reach out to us today to get a head start on your search!
Why Zillow Isn’t the Best Option for Serious Homebuyers
We’ve all probably spent more time than we care to admit scrolling through listings on Zillow. While this popular real estate website might be good for daydreaming, it’s not always the best resource for buyers who are searching seriously for a home. In fact, according to a report by the Washington Post, some of Zillow’s “listings” aren’t actually on the market at all, and they could potentially contain inaccurate information.
Looking to stay ahead of the competition in today’s fast-paced market? Here’s why you should work with a local agent instead…and maybe even avoid Zillow altogether.
Zillow’s information is often inaccurate
Fox Ridge Market Update – February 2021
Set in an absolutely picturesque location with Peach mountain and a multitude of parks and lakes nearby, Fox Ridge is a wonderful place to live. This Dexter neighborhood also has premium homes with environmentally friendly features. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and so far this year, none have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $599,900. 7132 Ridgeline Circle, Dexter. 3301 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
There hasn’t been any sales at Fox Ridge since 2019. Considering how desirable this neighborhood is and because there are only 48 properties, this is commonsensical. In comparing the current listing price of $599,900 to the average sale price of homes in 2019 of $611,500, this is a slight decrease. The listing price per square foot is $181.73, which is an 11.4% increase from the average price per square foot of $163.11 in 2019. If you would like to learn more about homes at Fox Ridge, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Dexter homes here!
Woods of Ann Arbor Year End Market Report – 2020
In 2020, Woods of Ann Arbor sold only 1 condo. The previous year sold 4 condos, out of the total 28 in the complex. There was only a slight difference between the listing and sale price demonstrating negotiation between the two parties.
Condo Sold in 2020:
- $327,500. 2442 Mulberry Court, Ann Arbor. 1476 sq. ft., + 330 in the finished lower level; 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Currently, the sale price for the condo at Woods of Ann Arbor is $327,500, which is a 3.1% increase compared to the average SP of $317,500 in 2019. The price per square foot is $221.88, which is a 16.8% from the average $/SF of $190.04 in 2019. For more information about condo values at Woods of Ann Arbor, contact the specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Discover more Ann Arbor condos here!
Huron Farms Year End Market Report – 2020
In 2020, Huron Farms sold a total of 11 homes. From the year before, this was a difference of 6 homes. On the whole, homes were sold below the listing price, although some of them were above luckily for sellers.
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $415,000. 7034 Ulrich, Dexter. 2276 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $400,000. 3601 Noble Drive, Dexter. 2183 sq. ft., + 1200 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $399,000. 7057 Wilson Drive, Dexter. 2249 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $380,000. 3517 Noble Drive, Dexter. 1642 sq. ft., + 868 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $375,000. 7209 Quackenbush Street, Dexter. 2048 sq. ft., + 900 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $365,000. 7220 Quackenbush Street, Dexter. 1663sq. ft., + 732 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $362,000. 3722 View Drive, Dexter. 2048 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $350,000. 3633 Meadow View Drive, Dexter. 1840 sq. ft., + 900 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
For a complete list of Sold Homes at Huron Farms, Dexter, contact us at (734)761-3060
Currently, the average sale price of homes at Huron Farms is $366,909, which is a slight decrease in comparison to the ASP of $374,012 in 2019. The average price per square foot is $197.51, which is a 7.4% increase compared to the A$/SF of $183.92 in 2019. To learn more about the housing market at Huron Farms, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Dexter homes here!