Brassow Woods Real Estate Report – November 2020
With only a few to choose from, each home at Brassow Woods has been designed and built with intention and care. The luxurious living at this Saline neighborhood comes with vaulted ceilings, sitting rooms, and three car garages. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and so far this year, none have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $479,000. 5755 Katz Farm Court, Saline. 2056 sq. ft., + 1900 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Brassow Woods, only 1 home sold with a sale price of $575,000 and a price per square foot of $158.84. In comparison to the 1 sale in 2018, SP was up 10% from $522,500 and $/SF was up 8.% from $146.93. Because no homes have been sold this year, we can instead compare the active property; with a listing price of $479,000, down 16.7% from 2019’s SP, and a listing $/SF of $232.92, up a significant 46.6% from 2019. If you would like to know more about homes at Brassow Woods, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Discover more Saline homes here!
Brassow Woods Real Estate Report – June 2019
There are currently 0 homes for sale at Brassow Woods, an upscale Saline subdivision, and so far this year 1 has sold. In 2018, 1 home sold.
Home Sold in 2019:
- $575,000. 5838 Katz Farm Court, Saline. 3620 sq. ft., +1500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Home Sold in 2018:
- $522,500. 5818 Katz Farm Court, Saline. 3556 sq. ft., +1700 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
The home sold in 2018 had an average price per square foot of $147.00. The home sold this year had an A$/SF of $159.00, up 8%. Home values continue to rise at Brassow Woods and have increased 29% since the low of $123.00 per square foot in 2007. For notification of new listings here or in any Saline Neighborhood, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
5818 Katz Farm Court, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Stately brick home situated on a large one acre lot backing to a tree-line for added privacy in Brassow Woods subdivision. Details include:
- 3556 sq. ft., +1700 in finished walk-out, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- Soaring 2-story family room shares a double-sided fireplace with the study.
- Kitchen has maple cabinets, granite counters, and stainless appliances, including double ovens.
- Nicely finished lower level offers a fifth bedroom, full bath, and family room.
- More photos and details
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3255627
- Listed for $574,900
To schedule a private showing or learn more about 5818 Katz Farm Court, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!