Pheasant Hollow Market Update – April 2021
With only 26 properties, each home at this Ann Arbor subdivision has been carefully crafted. Moreover, Pheasant Hollow has an abundance of natural areas for residents to enjoy. There is 1 home active on the market and so far this year, no homes have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $945,000. 2110 Hollow Oak Drive, Ann Arbor. 3715 sq. ft., + 1650 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Last year at Pheasant Hollow, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $832,500 and an average price per square foot of $222.70. In comparison to 2019, both of these values increased by 5% and 12.4% respectively. The listing price of the home that is currently for sale is $945,000, which would be a 13.6% rise compared to 2020, and it has a price per square foot of $254.37, which would be 14.2% increase compared to 2020. If you would like to learn more about home values at Pheasant Hollow, then contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor homes here!
2070 Hollow Oak Drive, Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! Exquisite custom built home with the highest quality finishes throughout located in the upscale Pheasant Hollow neighborhood. Features include:
- 3556 sq. ft., +1200 in the lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- Soaring great room has a wall of windows with beautiful trim and a floor to ceiling brick fireplace.
- Kitchen will wow any chef with plenty of counter space and top of line appliances.
- Desirable first floor master bedroom suite provides a luxurious bath with a dual sink vanity, plus a separate vanity, soaking tub, tiled shower, and large walk-in closet.
- Additional living space in the daylight lower level includes a
family room, full bath, rec room, and sauna.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $800,000
To request a private showing for 2070 Hollow Oak Drive, or to learn more about this incredible Ann Arbor home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View photos and amenities for Pheasant Hollow subdivision here!
Pheasant Hollow Real Estate Report – August 2017
Pheasant Hollow is a prestigious Ann Arbor neighborhood, each of the 26 homes are custom built to the highest caliber and display meadow, pond or wooded vistas; the downtown is close and many amenities are nearby as well. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, none have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $989,00. 6410 Heron Ct., Ann Arbor. 3862 sq. ft., + 1746 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $690,000. 2011 Hollow Oak Ct., Ann Arbor. 3582 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
Last year at Pheasant Hill, 1 home sold with a sale price of $767,500 and a price per square foot of $201.00. The 2 homes for sale have an average list price of $839,500, up 9%, and an average list price per square foot of $224.00, up 11%. To learn more about home values at Pheasant Hollow, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – November 2016
Pheasant Hollow is an estate style, Ann Arbor subdivision in a beautiful country setting. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 1 has sold.
Home for Sale:
- $735,000. 2011 Hollow Oak, Ann Arbor. 3582 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
- $767,500. 6553 Heron Ct., Ann Arbor. 3814 sq. ft., +2000 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Last year, 1 home sold with a sale price of $1,050,000 and average price per square foot of $272.00. The one home sold this year has an A$SF of $272,000. For more information on Pheasant Hollow, or any Ann Arbor neighborhood, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!
6553 Heron Court, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! Elegant luxury home situated on a .76 acre lot in Lodi Township’s prestigious Pheasant Hollow neighborhood. Features include:
- 3814 square feet, with an additional 2000 in the finished daylight lower level, 6 bedrooms and 4.1 baths, library, and in-law suite.
- Gourmet kitchen includes huge center island, granite counters, maple cabinets, Wolf range, double oven, stainless appliances, and bar with wine fridge.
- Lavish master bedroom suite has private bath with a dual sink vanity, spa tub, and 2 person shower.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3230056
- Listed for $975,000
To learn more about 6553 Heron Court and to request your private showing, contact the Ann Arbor real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!