Huron River Acres Market Update – May 2021
There is a variety of home styles at this Ann Arbor subdivision, as well as some renovated places. Huron River Acres also has mature trees scattered throughout and natural areas close by. There are no active listings and so far this year, 1 home has sold.
Home Sold in 2021:
- $553,000. 2780 Lowell Road, Ann Arbor. 2496 sq. ft., + 859 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Huron River Acres, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $714,000 and an average price per square foot of $187.05. The 1 home sold thus far in 2021 has a SP of $553,000, down 22.5%, and a $/SF of $221.55, up 18.4%. To learn more about home values at Huron River Acres, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor homes here!
Huron River Acres Real Estate Report – July 2017
Huron River Acres is an Ann Arbor neighborhood with spacious homes on 1/2 to 1 acre lots, it is located in the desirable North West minutes away from downtown, as well as, nature areas. There are no homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 homes sold.
- $545,000. 2724 Lowell Rd., Ann Arbor. 2331 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $439,000. 1475 Warrington Rd., Ann Arbor. 1505 sq. ft., + 1167 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $375,000. 2709 Lowell, Ann Arbor. 2490 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last yes at Huron River Acres, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $495,000 and an average price per square foot of $186.00. The 3 homes sold this year have an ASP of $461,667, down 7%, and an A$/SF of $231.00, up slightly. To learn more about home values at Huron River Acres, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!
2772 Lowell, Ann Arbor MI 48103
New Listing! Well built colonial located on Ann Arbor’s desirable northwest side of town in Huron River Acres. Situated on a mature half acre lot, this spacious home features:
- 2348 square feet with an additional 800 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Kitchen has been nicely updated with new cabinets, counters, flooring, and appliances.
- Large master bedroom suite offers lots of closet space and a private bath.
- Finished lower level adds even more living space, plus a huge back yard.
- More photos and features
- View the virtual tour
- MLS# 3235119
- Listed for $410,000
To learn more about 2772 Lowell, or to request a private showing for this Ann Arbor home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!