318 N Harris St, Saline MI 48176
Sold! This stylishly-updated ranch is within walking distance to Downtown Saline and has tons of character and updates. Features include:
- 1960 sq. ft., with an additional 600 in the partially finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- Kitchen is beautifully remodeled with sharp white cabinetry, granite counters, a stylish tile backsplash, and stainless appliances.
- Hardwood floors throughout most of the first level.
- Bright and airy sunroom off kitchen for additional gathering space.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $299,900
To schedule a private showing or learn more about 318 N Harris St, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
What To Do Around Ann Arbor this Holiday Season
‘Tis the season for jolly good fun and spending time with loved ones.Wondering what to do this weekend? Here are just a few of the events and activities in and around Ann Arbor this month.
Saturday, December 8
- 19th Annual Cookie Walk. First United Methodist Church. 120 S. State St., Downtown Ann Arbor. 9-11am. Homemade cookies available for sale. Proceeds benefit local, national, and international missions. Free parking & admission.
- Ann Arbor’s Farmer’s Market. Kerrytown, 315 Detroit St, Downtown Ann Arbor. 7am-3pm. Find the perfect, locally made holiday gifts from a wide array of artisans.
- Santa Visits Kerrytown. Kerrytown Markets and Shops, Downtown Ann Arbor. 10am-1pm. Free.
- 3rd Annual Cookie Walk. First Presbyterian Church of Ypsilanti. 300 N. Washington, Ypsilanti. 9am-noon. Hundreds of homemade cookies for purchase. Sit down for coffee & cookies and enter the raffle for a gingerbread house. $1/person and homemade cookies are $7/pound.
963 Northern Dancer, Saline MI 48176
This gorgeous, former model home features impeccable landscaping with pond views, incredible woodwork and attention to detail throughout, an amazing master suite including a siting area, gourmet kitchen, and much more! Visit our website to learn more about 963 Northern Dancer or give us a call at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a private showing!
Memorial Day & Weekend Parades & Activities
Memorial Day is more than just a day off of work and school for Americans. It’s the perfect time to attend some of these great activities and honor those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country and to teach our youth what it really means. Following is a list of some events going on in the Ann Arbor area.
Saturday, May 26th
- Annual Riverside Park Pops Concert. Free concert by the Ypsilanti Symphony Orchestra. 3:30pm. Taking place at Riverside Park in Depot Town. Bring a blanket or chair and enjoy this annual event.
- VFW Annual Open House & Memorabilia Display. 10am-5pm. Free. Located at VFW Graf-O’Hara Post 423: 3230 S. Wagner, Ann Arbor. View one of the largest private collections in the Midwest, including uniforms, weapons, field gear, personal items, and more from the Spanish-American War until the present.
Saline Real Estate Update – January 2012
Mallard Cove, Saline is a beautiful neighborhood with an Ann Arbor mailing address. It offers 58 homes in a gorgeous natural setting. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and in 2011, 2 homes sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $229,200. 2578 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Foreclosure
- $249,900. 2242 sq. ft. +300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Saline Real Estate Report – January 2012
Warner Creek Subdivision, Saline is a popular neighborhood with a great location in Pittsfield Township. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and last year, 11 homes sold and 1 home was rented.
Home Listed for Sale:
- $200,000. 1522 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Ann Arbor Holiday Activities and Things to Do
The holiday season is here and promises to be bigger and better than ever in Ann Arbor. There are plenty of holiday activities and unique, local shopping experiences in and around town. Here are a few of the things going on in the month of December.
Saturday, December 3
- 40th Annual Christmas Bazaar and Bake Sale. Dexter Area Historical Museum, 3443 Inverness St, Dexter. 9am-3pm. Hand-made gift items for sale, baked goods, raffle, and a visit from Santa between 10:30-Noon.
- Christmas at the Mansion. Gordon Hall, 8347 Island Lake Rd, Dexter. Noon-6pm. Donation of $1/child and $5/adult. Stroll through the mansion, beautifully decorated by Dexter local businesses along with 6th grade classes, while enjoying cookies, cider, a live holiday ensemble, and a visit by Santa.
- Saline Holiday Parade. Downtown Saline at 5:30. Annual parade featuring marching bands, floats, horses and more, followed by the arrival of Santa.
- All the Trimmings Holiday Show. Chelsea Fairgrounds, 20501 Old US-12. Free entry and refreshments. A wide array of offerings from jewelry to fiber arts to wood carvings, holiday greens and more.
- 24th Annual Chelsea Hometown Holiday. Downtown Chelsea, various locations. A fun-filled weekend holiday celebration that begins Friday evening with Santa’s arrival to light the Christmas Tree at Pierce Park at 6pm, followed by many activities and entertainment until Sunday evening. Visit chelseafestivals.com for a complete schedule.
- Santa Visits Kerrytown. 407 N. Fifth Ave. 10am-1pm. Visit with Santa and enjoy live musical performances from local musicians, schools, and groups.
There’s a Lot to Do in Ann Arbor
Fall is one of the most beautiful times in Michigan and always reminds us of why this is a great place to live. The Ann Arbor area has so many fun activities planned to keep you entertained until the holidays arrive. So get out and enjoy the crisp air, sunny days, and gorgeous fall colors. Here are some of the local events planned through Halloween.
Saline, Michigan, located just southwest of Ann Arbor, was named by the French in the 18th century for its salt springs. Now an affluent city of over 8,000 in Washtenaw county noted for its great schools, Saline has been frequently recognized by CNN Money as one of the best places to live and retire. It is is also the site of two popular festivals, the Celtic Festival in July and the Oktoberfest in late September.
On September 26, Saline will host the sixth annual Harvest of Arts Oktoberfest. German activities, music, food and drink will all be available from 9am – 11pm, with children’s activities from 10am – 4pm and a beer garden from 11am – 11pm.