Creekwood Condo Report – November 2020
Creekwood is a more intimate Ann Arbor condominium with only sixteen units. Upgrades include balconies, jacuzzi tubs, and fireplaces to keep warm in the winter. Currently, no condos are listed for sale and so far this year, 1 has sold.
Condo Sold in 2020:
- $161,000. 3001 Fernwood Avenue, Ann Arbor. 970 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Last year at Creekwood, 4 condos sold with an average sale price of $165,031 and an average price per square foot of $175.66. The 1 condo sold this year has a SP of $161,000, down slightly, and a $/SF of $165.98, down 5.5%. If you would like to know more about condos at Creekwood, contact the experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Read more about Ann Arbor condos here!
Condominium Report – July 2019
As one of Ann Arbor’s more economical complexes, Creekwood is homey both inside and outside. The units have features such as balconies and fireplaces, among other bonuses. Presently, there are 2 condos listed for sale and 1 has been sold this year.
Condos for Sale:
- $189,900. 3005 Fernwood Avenue, Unit #201, Ann Arbor. 930 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $174,900. 3001 Fernwood Avenue, Unit #104, Ann Arbor. 970 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Condo Sold in 2019:
- $169,900. 3005 Fernwood Avenue, Unit #101, Ann Arbor. 930 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.0 baths. Listed and Sold by The Bouma Group.
Last year at Creekwood, only 1 condo sold with a sale price of $158,500 and a price per square foot of $159.00. The 1 condo that has sold so far in 2019 had a sale price of $169,900, up 7.2%, and a price per square foot of $183.00, up 15.1%. As listing prices for the active condos are also higher, an upwards trend for prices at this condominium may be likely. To learn more about condo values at Creekwood, contact the condo experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Ann Arbor condos, check here!
Creekwood, Ann Arbor Condo Report – June 2017
Creekwood, a small collection of condos on the east side of Ann Arbor, currently has 1 unit listed for sale. There have been 0 sales this year, in fact, the last sales were in 2012 when 2 units sold.
Condo for Sale:
- $155,000. 3001 Fernwood #101, Ann Arbor. 970 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Sold Condos 2014:
- $110,000 3005 Fernwood #204, Ann Arbor. 957 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $105,000. 3005 Fernwood #101, Ann Arbor. 930 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sold by The Bouma Group
Condo values continue to rise at Creekwood– see the year-by-year statistics here. For more information or to be notified when a new listing comes to the market, contact the specialists with The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor Condo complexes here.
Real Estate Report – July 2011
Creekwood Condos is a small complex of 16ranch style units on Ann Arbor’s east side. There is currently 1 condo listed for rent and 0 have sold so far this year.
Condo for Rent:
- $900/month. 970 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Last year at Creekwood Condos 0 units sold and in 2009, 1 unit sold for $90,000 and $94.04/square foot and 2 units were rented for $800 & $860/month. With Ann Arbor condo prices at an all time low, this is the perfect time to buy as a residence or investment property! If you’ve been thinking of buying or would like to know more the nearby Mallets Wood, Aspen Ridge, or Turnberry Condos, contact us today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And for instant active and sold information, be sure to visit our Ann Arbor Condo Hotline!