Aspen Ridge Year End Condo Report – 2020
In 2020, Aspen Ridge sold a total of 2 condos. And this is the same amount of inventory sold the year prior. Both of the final sale prices were below the listing prices, which is great for buyers.
Condos Sold in 2020:
- $309,000. 3024 Aspen Lane, Ann Arbor. 1936 sq. ft., + 800 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $289,900. 3019 Aspen Lane, Ann Arbor. 1894 sq. ft., + 640 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Currently, the average sale price of condos at Aspen Ridge is $299,450, which is a 12.4% increase in comparison to the ASP of $266,500 in 2019. The average price per square foot of $156.33, which is also a 12.4% rise compared to the A$/SF of $139.12 in 2019. To learn more about condos at Aspen Ridge, contact the experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor condos here!
Ann Arbor Condo Report – October 2016
There are currently 0 units listed for sale at Aspen Ridge, a small townhouse style community, and so far this year, 4 condos have sold.
- $260,000. 3015 Aspen Lane, Ann Arbor. 1936 sq. ft., +500 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $239,900. 3016 Aspen Lane, Ann Arbor. 1936 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $229,000. 3021 Aspen Lane, Ann Arbor. 1936 sq. ft., +854 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $227,500. 3020 Aspen Lane, Ann Arbor. 1894 sq. ft., +finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Market Update April 2011
Aspen Ridge is a newer collection of townhouse style condos located on Ann Arbor’s southeast side. There is currently 1 unit listed for sale with 0 under contract and 0 have sold so far this year.
Condos for Sale:
- $189,900. 1894 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Includes a full basement and 1.5 car, attached garage.