Georgetown Market Update – May 2021
For a developed Ann Arbor subdivision, look no further than Georgetown. Some of the homes have been remodeled; and the on-site amenities such as the golf course, swimming pool, and tennis courts remain. There are 2 active listings and so far this year, 8 homes have been sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $439,000. 3361 Tacoma Circle, Ann Arbor. 2383 sq. ft., + 820 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $399,900. 2917 Ward Court, Ann Arbor. 2332 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.0 baths. Sale Pending
3240 Lockridge Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
SOLD! This beautifully-maintained Georgetown Colonial boasts a family-friendly floor plan and gleaming hardwood floors throughout. Details include:
- 1834 square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths
- Spacious living room with large bay window with lots of natural light
- Cozy family room features built-ins and a wood-burning fireplace
- Large and light-filled second-floor master suite with updated bath
- Private backyard patio and two-car attached garage
- More photos and details
- Listed for $364,900
To request a private showing or more information on 3240 Lockridge. contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with the Bouma Group at 734-671-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today. View photos and amenities for the Georgetown neighborhood here!
Georgetown Real Estate Report – August 2017
Georgetown is an Ann Arbor neighborhood featuring an assortment of traditional styled homes, many of which have been upgraded. It includes a country club with many amenities, such as, a golf course, swimming pool, clubhouse and tennis courts. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 10 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $365,000. 3480 Wexford Ct., Ann Arbor. 1879 sq. ft., + 500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $315,000. 1410 King George Blvd., Ann Arbor. 1807 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $299,000. 1529 King George Blvd., Ann Arbor. 2007 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.0 baths. Sale Pending
1520 King George, Ann Arbor MI 48104
SOLD! Spacious 4 bedroom colonial at 1520 King George Ct. in the centrally located Georgetown neighborhood. This home offers:
- 1834 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the whole home.
- Formal living and dining rooms, plus a family room with a cozy fireplace.
- Kitchen is updated with granite counters and back splash and has an eating space with sliding doors to the brick patio and fenced backyard.
- More photos and details
- MLS# 3238091
- Listed for $314,900
To set up a private showing for 1520 King George Ct., or to learn more about this property, contact us at The Bouma Group Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!
Georgetown Neighborhood Real Estate Report – October 2015
Georgetown is an established neighborhood located in central Ann Arbor off of Ellsworth and Stone School roads. It is mainly comprised of traditional style, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 12 homes have sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $379,900. 1289 King George Blvd., Ann Arbor. 2431 sq. ft., plus 500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $285,000. 3208 Lockridge, Ann Arbor. 1807 sq. ft., plus 600 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 1.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $230,000. 3344 Tacoma Circle, Ann Arbor. 2484 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
3208 Lockridge, Ann Arbor MI 48108
SOLD! Spacious, 4 bedroom colonial style home located in central Ann Arbor’s Georgetown neighborhood. Features include:
- 1807 square feet, plus an additional 600 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- Formal living and dining rooms.
- Vaulted family room offers a cozy brick fireplace and sliding doors to the huge deck and treed back yard.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3234473
- Listed for $300,000
To request a showing for 3208 Lockridge, or learn more about this Ann Arbor home, contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more of our featured listings here!