Westridge of Dexter Real Estate Report – August 2020
This beloved Dexter subdivision is comprised of sturdy homes with an assortment of floor plans. Westridge of Dexter has a great community feel due to its layout consisting of ponds, sidewalks, and mature trees, making it easy to connect with neighbors. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $435,000. 8492 Parkridge Drive, Dexter. 2575 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $430,000. 8517 Parkridge Drive, Dexter. 2778 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $365,000. 3231 Glacier Court, Dexter. 1763 sq. ft., + 700 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Westridge of Dexter, 9 homes sold with an average sale price of $379,900 and an average price per square foot of $177.87. The 2 homes that have sold so far have an ASP of $397,500, up 4.6%, and an A$/SF of $180.91, up 4.5%. If you are thinking of listing or buying a home at Westridge of Dexter, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Dexter homes here!
3229 Eastridge Drive, Dexter, MI 48130
SOLD! 3229 Eastridge Drive is a beautifully maintained ranch home in Westridge of Dexter neighborhood! Details of this turnkey home include:
- 1,446 square feet + 1,127 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Vaulted living room highlighted by a stone fireplace gleaming with natural light surrounded by large windows
- On-trend painted cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors in kitchen
- Finished lower level with bar area, separate family room space, and recreation room for ping pong table!
- More photos and features
- MLS #3261341
- Listed for $324,900
To request a private showing for 3229 Eastridge Drive, or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Westridge of Dexter Real Estate Report – August 2017
Westridge is a popular Dexter neighborhood, it has mature trees and two natural spring fed ponds which give it a traditional feel, although the homes are newer. There are currently 3 homes for sale and so far this year, 5 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $395,000. 8433 Parkridge, Dexter. 2446 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $339,500. 3215 Boulder Ct., Dexter. 2100 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $319,900. 8240 Webster Dr., Dexter. 1863 sq. ft., + 800 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- Construction is still underway at Westridge of Dexter, it is possible to choose desired site, design and features! To learn more contact us at (734)761-3060
3226 Glacier Court, Dexter MI
Just Listed! Fantastic cul-de-sac location with serene pond views from 3226 Glacier Court in desirable Westridge Subdivision. This immaculate 2-story offers:
- 2000 sq. ft. +500 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths
- Soaring 2 story living room is open to formal dining room
- Kitchen updated with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Professional landscaping and sprinkler system
- More photos and amenities
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3221844
- Listed for $325,000
To learn more about the model-like home at 3226 Glacier Court, or to schedule a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Dexter Real Estate information here!
Dexter Real Estate Update – May 2012
Westridge of Dexter Subdivision is a sizable neighborhood of spacious homes located just outside of downtown Dexter. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale, with 3 contracts pending, and so far this year 6 homes have sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $185,000. 2090 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure & Sale Pending
- $249,900. 2651 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $254,900. 2590 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $335,000. 2399 sq. ft. +800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths