Glennborough Subdivision is an exclusive Ann Arbor neighborhood of custom, upscale homes located on the northeast side in Superior Township. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and 4 have sold so far this year.
- $575,000. 3128 square feet + 1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Under Contract
- $850,000. 4427 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $590,000. 3150 sf +1386 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 2.3 baths.
- $599,000. 3928 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $720,000. 4392 sf +1800 in finished lower level, 6 bedrooms and 4.2 baths.
- $850,000. 5021 sf +2300 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.3 baths. Listed & Sold by The Bouma Group
Last year at Glennborough, 5 homes sold with an average sold price of $665,960 and $141.47/square foot. The Bouma Group has listed and sold many homes in the Glennborough community and is very familiar with this neighborhood. To learn more about Glennborough, or the nearby Arbor Hills II, Fleming Creek, or Foxfire Subdivisions, contact the Ann Arbor real estate experts at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For instant active and sold listing information for all Dexter, Saline and Ann Arbor neighborhoods, visit Ann Arbor’s Subdivision Hotline, the #1 resource for community information!