Walnut Ridge Real Estate Report – June 2016
Walnut Ridge has seen steady sales for the last few years with 4 homes selling per year. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale, and since the beginning of last year, 5 have sold – 4 in 2015 and 1 so far this year.
- $1,150,000. 2754 Whispering Woods, Ann Arbor. 4421 sq. ft., +2228 in finished lower level, 7 bedrooms and 5.1 baths.
- $852,500. 2242 Gray Fox Ct., Ann Arbor. 3920 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $847,500. 2599 Timber Hill, Ann Arbor. 3988 sq. ft., +1915 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $760,000. 2087 Whispering Woods, Ann Arbor. 4076 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $750,000. 2951 Walnut Ridge, Ann Arbor. 3758 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sold by The Bouma Group
In 2015, the 4 homes that sold in Walnut Ridge had an average sale price of $902,500 and an average price per square foot of $219.00. The 1 home that has sold so far this year had a sale price of $750,000 and A$SF of $200.00. As the year moves along and more homes sell, those numbers will change. Be sure to check the Walnut Ridge subdivision page to keep up with the latest statistics and if you have any questions about home values, contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com!
Ann Arbor In Balanced Real Estate Market
With inventory continuing to rise, Ann Arbor as a whole, is in a balanced real estate market for the first time since last July. The number of homes listed for sale typically rises this time of year and sales remain steady, creating a balanced market. The $100k – $300k price range is still in a seller’s market with these Ann Arbor homes selling more quickly.
Here at The Bouma Group, our Buyer’s Agents are reporting that homes in great condition are continuing to sell right away, for top dollar, many times with multiple offers. If you’re thinking of purchasing a home, our team of real estate professionals have the experience to help you find and secure the home for you in this tight market. For more information on buying or selling a home, contact us at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Begin your Ann Arbor Real Estate search here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – June 2013
There are currently 0 homes listed for sale at Meadowinds subdivision and in the past 12 months, 4 homes have sold.
- 1923 Harley Drive, Ann Arbor. $298,000. 2463 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
- 1848 Harley Drive, Ann Arbor. $347,500.0 2463 sq. ft. +958 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths.
- 2829 Windside Court, Ann Arbor. $400,000. 2468 sq. ft. +850 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms, 3.1 baths.
- 1824 Harley Drive, Ann Arbor. $400,500. 2647 sq. ft. +1213 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths.
Home prices at Meadowinds, Ann Arbor continue to increase after a low in 2011, with many homes in the area selling in the first day or two of listing. Are you thinking of selling your home? It may be worth more than you thought! Contact us, the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group for a market analysis of your home at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Our marketing plan is second to none, learn more about it here!
Downtown Ann Arbor Condo Report
Sloan Plaza is an exclusive, high rise condo building in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. Residents enjoy beautiful views of the city from every angle from spacious units. There are currently 4 condos listed for sale, with 2 pending sales, and in the past year 4 have sold.
Condos for Sale:
- 505 E. Huron #504, Ann Arbor. $319,900. 1373 square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Sale Pending
- 505 E. Huron #604, Ann Arbor. $350,000. 1373 square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Sale Pending
- 505 E. Huron #407, Ann Arbor. $389,000. 1347 square feet with 1 bedroom, 1.1 baths.
- 505 E. Huron #506, Ann Arbor. $575,000. 1741 square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Sales Up 19%
The trend of rising sales and shrinking inventory for the Ann Arbor Real Estate market continues as we enter the 4th quarter of the year. When comparing numbers from the end of October 2012 with those of October 2011, home sales are up 19% and inventory is down 23%. The current number of homes listed for sale, 426, is the lowest it has been in more than 2 years and the number of home sales (for the past 12 months) is the highest, 1246, since February 2011.
For a more detailed analysis of these statistics, or to find out what your home is worth in today’s real estate market, contact the specialist with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We track all aspects of the market, by price range, schools, neighborhoods, and more and really have our finger on the pulse of real estate in Washtenaw County!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – July 2012
Lake Forest Highlands, located in the growing Pittsfield Township, currently has 3 homes available for sale and so far this year, 2 homes have sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $300.000. 2277 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $314,900. 2306 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group. Get more info
- $369,500. 2330 sq. ft. +1200 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $310,000. 2763 sq. ft. +1180 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $370,000. 2626 sq. ft. +1140 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
Last year at Lake Forest Highlands, 4 homes sold with an average sold price of $307,250. So far this year, the ASP is up 11% over last year at $340,000. For more information on Ann Arbor Real Estate values at Lake Forest Highlands, or the nearby subdivisions: Lake Forest, Links at Stonebridge, or Briar Hill, contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Check out the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline where you can view floor plans, photos, amenities, and instant sold data for Washtenaw County!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – March 2012
Arbor Creek Subdivision is a friendly Ann Arbor neighborhood in a beautiful natural setting. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and in the past 12 months, 7 homes have sold and 5 have been rented.
Home Listed for Sale:
- $315,000. 2743 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure & Sale Pending
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – December 2011
The Ravines Subdivision, Ann Arbor is located on the southwest side of town in beautiful Scio Township. This desirable Ann Arbor neighborhood features recreation for all with a park, ball fields, gazebo, tennis, and volleyball. There is currently 1 home for sale, 5 homes have been rented, and 6 homes have sold.
- $215,000. 1431 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Ann Arbor Home Sales Increase!
As the fall Ann Arbor real estate market begins, inventory continues to decline for the overall Ann Arbor school district. When comparing the end of August to the end of September, the number of Ann Arbor homes listed for sale has dropped by 8.2%, and 25% when compared to the high of 789 homes listed in May. The number of homes under contract declined by 6%, and sales for the past 12 months increased by 4.5%. Most price points lost inventory as homes closed and not as much new inventory was listed. However, we did see an increase in inventory in the under $100k market, which went up 14%, and the over $1M mark, which increased just slightly with 1 new listing. The trend of decreasing inventory with increased sales is leveling out, as the homes that sold in the summer have mainly closed. Sales for the past 12 months, in most price points, has stayed fairly steady when compared to last month.
Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – July 2011
Hawthorne Ridge Subdivision is a large community of fine Ann Arbor homes located in Pittsfield Township. It is a popular choice for Ann Arbor home buyers, as it has a great location and acres of natural areas. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale, 1 available for rent, and so far this year 2 homes have sold and 2 have been rented out.
- $314,900. 2492 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $359,000. 2582 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Under Contract
- $369,900. 2714 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Under Contract