Barton Hills Market Update – May 2021
Luxurious living is found at Barton Hills as all of the homes have been updated and upscaled. Moreover the grandeur of this Ann Arbor subdivision is evident in the customization of each home. There are 2 active listings and so far this year, 3 homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $1,075,000. 480 Hillspur Road, Ann Arbor. 4885 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $725,000. 625 Spring Valley Road, Ann Arbor. 2247 sq. ft., + 600 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold in 2021:
- $1,875,000. 795 Oakdale Road, Ann Arbor. 3485 sq. ft., + 1617 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 5.1 baths.
- $1,664,000. 859 Oakdale Road, Ann Arbor. 2758 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $900,000. 939 Forest Road, Ann Arbor. 2501 sq. ft., + 1000 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Barton Hills, 4 homes sold with an average sale price of $1,962,650 and an average price per square foot of $298.31. The 3 homes sold thus far in 2021 have an ASP of $1,497,667, down a considerable 23.7%, and an A$/SF of $500.40, up a significant 67.8%. If you are curious about the housing market at Barton Hills, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Discover more Ann Arbor homes here!