Ann Arbor Homes Experience an Influx of New Inventory
The Spring season brought many new listings with it this April, there were 172 Ann Arbor homes added to the market, which is a substantial 126.3% increase from the 76 entered last April. Even with more inventory, sellers will be pleased to know that the average days on the market declined by 30%, at only 21 days recently. In comparison to the 83 homes sold the April prior, a total of 121 properties were sold this past month demonstrating a 45.8% rise. The average sale price was a significant 41.4% higher at $605,381 versus the $428,015 ASP before.
As for the year-to-date statistics, there was an overall increase from last year. At this time last year, 484 homes had been listed, but this year there was an 11% increase as 537 properties have been put up for sale. Moreover, there were 512 sold properties, which is a considerable 63.1% rise from the 314 previously. Sale prices experienced a 16% increase from $446,818 to $518,187 currently.
If you have more inquiries about the Ann Arbor housing market, don’t hesitate to reach out to the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View our active listings here!
Thornton Farms Market Update – May 2021
This Dexter subdivision is perfect for young families because amazing schools are nearby and there’s a plethora of space for outdoor activities. Thornton Farms is affordable yet also has modern and customized aspects so that you can find your perfect fit. There is 1 active listing and so far this year, 5 homes have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $299,900. 8126 Gingko Way, Dexter. 2240 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2021:
- $331,000. 8658 Magnolia Way, Dexter. 2320 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $292,000. 8049 Beechwood Boulevard, Dexter. 1760 sq. ft., + 600 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $280,000. 8649 Magnolia Way, Dexter. 1812 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $272,000. 8051 Beechwood Boulevard, Dexter. 1380 sq. ft., + 1100 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $269,900. 8420 Walnut Hill, Dexter. 1385 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Last year at Thornton Farms, 31 homes sold with an average sale price of $292,980 and an average price per square foot of $156.96. The 5 homes sold thus far in 2021 have an ASP of $288,980, down minimally, and an A$/SF of $171.02, up 9%. To learn more about the housing market at Thornton Farms, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Find more Dexter homes here!