Alpine Market Update – May 2021
This Ann Arbor complex has lawn area for residents to enjoy with mature vegetation. Alpine condos are situated near the center of Ann Arbor beside a golf course. There are currently no condos active on the market and so far this year, 1 has sold.
Condo Sold in 2021:
- $220,000. 3244 Alpine Drive, Ann Arbor. 1280 sq. ft., + 640 in the finished lower level; 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Alpine, 3 condos sold with an average sale price of $208,333 and an average price per square foot of $162.76. The 1 condo that has sold thus far in 2021 has a SP of $220,000, up 5.6%, and a $/SF of $171.88, also up 5.6%. To learn more about the condos at Alpine, contact the condo experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor condos here!
2868 Hardwick Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Sold! This practically brand-new townhouse is located in the premier North Oaks community with access to community clubhouse, pools, walking trails, fitness center, and more! Features include:
- 2,000 square feet
- 3 beds, 2 full and 2 half baths
- Open floor plan with hardwood floors and 9′ ceilings
- Gorgeous modern kitchen with quartz counters and walk-in pantry, and stainless steel appliances
- Primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings and ensuite bath with dual vanities, Roman tub, and quartz counters
- Partially finished lower level with 2-car attached garage and den or home office with half bath
- More photos and info plus virtual tour!
- Listed for $469,900
To schedule a private showing or learn more about 114 W Oakbrook Dr, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!