Meadow Creek Real Estate Report – August 2020
Located in north west Dexter, Meadow Creek is a small neighborhood with large lots. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 0 have sold. Last year, 1 home sold.
Home for Sale:
- $449,000. 6475 Meadow Creek Drive, Dexter. 3508 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Home Sold in 2019:
- $375,000. 6460 Meadow Creek Drive, Dexter. 2905 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
In 2018, 0 homes sold and in 2017, 1 home sold with an average sale price of $440,000 and an average price per square foot of $142.00. The home sold last year has an ASP of $375,000 and an A$/SF of $129.00. To learn more about home values or homes for sale in Meadow Creek or any Dexter neighborhood, contact us, the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
9376 Hidden Lake Circle, Dexter MI 48130
SOLD! Gorgeous setting in Hidden Lake subdivision for this spacious 2-story home with a park-like yard. Features include:
- 2610 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Vaulted family room has a floor to ceiling brick fireplace flanked by large windows and sliding doors to the deck.
- Master bedroom features a private master bath with ceramic tile and a dual sink vanity.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3241646
- Listed for $359,900
To request a private showing for 9376 Hidden Lake Circle, or to learn more about this Dexter home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. Learn more about the Hidden Lake neighborhood here!
7131 Hickory Creek, Dexter MI 48130
SOLD for $411,500! Move right into this beautifully decorated 2 story home located in Dexter’s Hickory Creek subdivision. Features include:
- 2752 sq. ft., plus an additional 1000 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Vaulted family room has a cozy fireplace and ceiling fan.
- Wrap-around front porch is a great place for relaxing!
- Lower level is finished with a huge family room and bar area, plus storage.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
To request a private showing for 7131 Hickory Creek Drive, or more information on this Dexter home, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Hickory Creek subdivision here.
7868 Brass Creek, Dexter MI 48130
New Listing! With south facing views of the Huron River valley, this beautiful home in the prestigious Brass Creek neighborhood has it all! Features include:
- 2408 square feet, plus 1000 in lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 2.1 baths.
- Fantastic gourmet kitchen has slate floor, granite counters, sleek maple cabinets, stainless appliances, and an adjoining breakfast nook with a vaulted ceiling.
- Gorgeous Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout most of the home.
- Desirable first floor master bedroom suite has private bath with slate flooring and shower, and a luxurious spa tub.
- Partially finished lower level adds even more living space.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3226936
- Listed for $450,000
To request a private showing or to learn more about 7768 Brass Creek Drive, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View market statistics for the Brass Creek subdivision here!
Brass Creek, Dexter Real Estate Report – October 2014
Brass Creek is an upscale subdivision located on the east side of Dexter, right outside of the historic downtown area. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $479,900. 7633 Blue Gentian Ct., Dexter. 3046 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $525,000. 7766 Huron River Dr., Dexter. 3002 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths.
- $525,000. 7719 Brass Creek Ct., Dexter. 3167 sq. ft. +1518 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $600,000. 7710 Brass Creek Ct., Dexter. 3508 sq. ft. +1721 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths.
Dexter Real Estate Inventory Remains Fairly Low
Dexter Real Estate finishes the second quarter of 2014 in a balanced market with a 6.5 months supply of homes listed. Inventory has risen 23% since the end of the first quarter and sales have remained about the same. Sales also remain virtually the same as this time last year. In 2013 at the end of June there were 207 homes listed for sale, so even though inventory rose during the second quarter, it is still down 14% over last year. Historically, sales tend to rise towards the end of the year for Dexter, as more homes are listed in the summer months with closings following during the fall.
To find out more about home values in Dexter and listing your home for sale, contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Search for Dexter Homes, get a FREE home market analysis, and view our Featured Homes!
3226 Glacier Court, Dexter MI
Just Listed! Fantastic cul-de-sac location with serene pond views from 3226 Glacier Court in desirable Westridge Subdivision. This immaculate 2-story offers:
- 2000 sq. ft. +500 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths
- Soaring 2 story living room is open to formal dining room
- Kitchen updated with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Professional landscaping and sprinkler system
- More photos and amenities
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3221844
- Listed for $325,000
To learn more about the model-like home at 3226 Glacier Court, or to schedule a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Dexter Real Estate information here!
7718 Brass Creek Court, Dexter MI
Just Listed! Spectacular Brass Creek ranch style home situated on a 3/4 acre cul-de-sac lot. Details include:
- 2447 square feet, plus 1400 in the finished walk-out lower level, 5 bedrooms, 4 baths
- Hardwood floors and 10′ ceilings on the main level
- Kitchen features Shrock maple cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances
- Fantastic master bedroom suite with access to the screened porch and deck
- Virtual tour
- Additional photos & features
- MLS# 3216367
- Listed for $439,900
For more information, or to request a private showing for 7718 Brass Creek Court, contact the Dexter Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thinking of purchasing a new home? Read about our Home Buyer Services here!
Spring Dexter Real Estate Market Heats Up!
The spring real estate market is in full force and we are seeing increases in inventory, homes under contract with buyers, and sales. The rise in inventory has pushed Dexter into a slight buyer’s market with a 7.5 months supply of homes listed for sale. Homes are still going under contract at a swift pace and a steady increase continues to show a recovering market.
For more information on the Dexter Real Estate market and to find out what is happening in your particular subdivision, contact us at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Here at The Bouma Group, we keep a close eye all real estate trends and provide you with a monthly update and statistics report. Be sure to check back here at our blog for new updates. Want to know what your home is worth? Visit www.annarbormarkettrends.com for an instant valuation for your home now!
Dexter Real Estate Listings Increase 59% This Year
When comparing the number of listings at the beginning of March with that of the beginning of January, inventory has increased by 59%. The number of contracts pending has increased by 121%, which is a strong indication of high buyer demand in the Dexter area. Closed listings for the past 12 months has remained steady, but this number will increase as the contracts pending begin to close.
What does this mean for you? If you’re a Dexter homeowner that has been considering selling, now is the time! The spring market is here and with interest rates still at historic lows, buyers have more purchase power than ever. To find out what your home is worth in today’s market, get a free home valuation here, it may be worth more than you think! For more information on these statistics and the Dexter Real Estate market, contact the specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.