Brass Creek is an upscale subdivision located on the east side of Dexter, right outside of the historic downtown area. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $479,900. 7633 Blue Gentian Ct., Dexter. 3046 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $525,000. 7766 Huron River Dr., Dexter. 3002 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths.
- $525,000. 7719 Brass Creek Ct., Dexter. 3167 sq. ft. +1518 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $600,000. 7710 Brass Creek Ct., Dexter. 3508 sq. ft. +1721 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths.
- $319,900. 7739 Brass Creek Ct., Dexter. 2344 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $444,500. 7645 Blue Gentian, Dexter. 2418 sq. ft. +2000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $485,000. 4664 Fox Sedge, Dexter. 3505 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
The average sale price has remained fairly steady at Brass Creek and continues to hover just over $400,000. There are a wide range of home sizes and values throughout the neighborhood. The average price per square foot has risen, indicating climbing values as home buyers are willing to pay more. For more information on Brass Creek, or any Dexter neighborhood, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!