Dexter Real Estate Report -Novermber 2012
Thornton Farms is a family friendly neighborhood with great community amenities. Children attend the acclaimed Dexter schools and homeowners benefit from lower Lima Township taxes. There are currently 11 homes listed for sale, all of which are under contract with a buyer, and so far this year 13 homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- 8209 Cypress Way, Dexter. $142,900. 1385 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending. Listed by The Bouma Group
- 8242 Cypress Way, Dexter. $159,000. 1769 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending. Bank Owned
- 8411 Walnut, Dexter. $167,255. 1385 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- 8375 Redwood, Dexter. $170,000. 1385 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending, Bank Owned
- 8332 Crab Apple, Dexter. $171,045. 1385 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
Inventory Declines for Dexter Homes
As the summer Dexter Real Estate market winds down, inventory is decreasing. This is typical for this time of year, as homeowners get ready for the back to school season. The number of contacts pending increased by 30%, compared with July, and may be an indication of steady sales throughout the fall. Dexter continues to be in a buyer’s market with a 9.6 months supply of homes available on the market.
To find out more about home values in Dexter and the great opportunities available, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Search for Dexter Homes, get a FREE home market analysis, and view our Featured Homes on our Washtenaw County Real Estate website!
Dexter Real Estate Market Remains Unchanged
When comparing the numbers from the end of June to the previous month’s, the Dexter Real Estate market has basically remained unchanged. Including all price points, it is still in a buyer’s market with a 10.6 months supply of homes. Just like the Saline market, the $100k-$200k price range is seeing the most sales and is almost in a seller’s market. The Bouma Group tracks all statistics for Dexter and knows this market very well. To learn more about home prices, see what is currently for sale, or find out how much home you can afford, give us a call at 734-761-3060 or visit our real estate website at www.bouma.com today!
Dexter Real Estate Update – January 2012
Stoneyfield Meadows, Dexter MI is a beautiful country subdivision of spacious homes on 1+ acre lots. There are still a few lots remaining to build on, and many floor plans to choose from. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale and in 2011, 2 homes sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $289,900. 2250 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction
- $299,900. 2150 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction
- $304,900. 2150 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction
- $349,900. 2970 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Under Construction
Dexter Real Estate Report – August 2011
Island Hills Estates is a Dexter Subdivision of upscale homes in a beautiful country setting. Downtown Dexter, schools, shopping, and conveniences are just minutes away. There are currently no homes listed for sale at Island Hills Estates, 1 homes has sold and 1 has rented so far this year.
- $372,500. 3324 square feet +1087 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4 baths.
- $1900/month. 1970 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Island Hills Estate, 4 homes sold (1 by The Bouma Group) with an average sale price of $299,750 and average price per square foot of $128.65. To find out more about Island Hills Estates, or the nearby Dexter Subdivisions: Stoneyfield Meadows, Etta’s Valley, or Castleton Farms, contact the Dexter Real Estate Experts at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!