Smokler Bolgos subdivision, Ann Arbor is an established neighborhood in a mature setting. Located on the northeast side of town, there is easy access to multiple parks, businesses, hospitals, the University of Michigan, and more. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 6 homes have sold and 1 has been rented.
- $225,000. 1852 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $252,000. 1920 sq. ft. +480 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $280,000. 2012 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $283,500. 2305 sq. ft. +430 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $285,000. 2564 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $321,550. 2613 sq. ft. +570 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $1800/month. 1924 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Smokler Bolgos subdivision, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $256,666 and average price per square foot of $138.83. This year the ASP is up 7%, but the A$/SF has decreased by 10%. Be sure to check our Ann Arbor Real Estate blog often for updates on prices at Smokler Bolgos and the nearby Ann Arbor neighborhoods: Foxfire, Arbor Hills, or Fleming Creek. Planning on making a move in the new year? Be sure to visit our Ann Arbor Real Estate website to search the MLS, see our great Buyer Resources and Seller Services, or contact us at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what your Washtenaw County home is worth!