3101 W. Dobson Place, Ann Arbor
Just Listed! Magnificent estate home located in The Woodlands, a prestigious Ann Arbor neighborhood. Details include:
- 4417 square feet +2454 in the finished lower level, 5 bedrooms, and 4.1 baths
- Soaring 2 story great room with a wall of windows, fireplace, and built-ins
- Gorgeous back yard features an in-ground pool and amazing landscaping
- Walk-out lower level offers a large recreation room with a bar, 5th bedroom, full bath and work-out room
- Virtual tour
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3218081
- Listed for $1,050,000
For more information on 3101 W. Dobson Place, or to request a private showing for this spectacular property, contact the Ann Arbor Luxury Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downtown Ann Arbor Condo Report – November 2013
Located right in downtown Ann Arbor, within walking distance of the University of Michigan’s central campus, Arbor House is a popular condo choice. There are currently no units listed for sale and so far this year, no condos have sold. Because of the small size of this building, condos rarely come up for sale.
To learn more about Arbor House or any downtown Ann Arbor condos, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
2730 Hampshire, Ann Arbor MI
Just Listed! Cozy, 3 bedroom ranch in need of a little TLC. A great opportunity to remodel into your dream home. Features include:
- 1032 square feet +800 in partially finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Living room is open to the kitchen and dining room
- Covered patio
- 2 car, detached garage
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3218102
- Listed for $129,900
For more information on 2730 Hampshire or to request a private showing, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Saline Real Estate Sales at Highest Level for Year
With 375 Saline homes sold in the past 12 months, sales are at the highest level for this year and even surpass 2012. High sales, combined with lower than average inventory is helping home values continue to recover and increase. Overall, the Saline Real Estate market is balanced with a 6 months supply of homes available. Under $300k, the market is still very active and considered a seller’s market with the month’s supply below 5.
Want to know more about home values in Saline or find out what your home is worth? Contact us, The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. We track every aspect of the real estate market by price point, school district and more! Follow our blog and keep up-to-date with these statistics and other real estate news!
2635 Gladstone, Ann Arbor MI
Just Listed! 2635 Gladstone, Ann Arbor. Move-in ready, raised ranch style home with an expansive, fenced back yard. Details include:
- 2124 sq. ft. +650 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths
- Spacious living room with a bay window
- Master bedroom suite offers a walk-in closet, private bath, and sitting area
- Virtual tour
- More photos and details
- MLS# 3217986
- Listed for $249,900
For more information, or to schedule a private showing for 2635 Gladstone, contact the Ann Arbor Home specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View a current real estate market report for Ann Arbor here!
Dexter Real Estate in a Balanced Market
With a 5.7 month supply of homes available for sale, the overall Dexter Real Estate market is balanced. Once you get in the over $400,000 price range, it changes to a strong buyer’s market with a higher percentage of homes listed for sale than recent sales. There are currently no homes with contracts pending over $600k. Sales remain steady, an indication of continued buyer activity, mainly in the under $400k markets.
With reduced inventory, down 23% since the high in June, competition is much lower than in the peak season. Buyers with low interest rates are still out there, making this a great time to list your home for sale! Contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com to learn what your home is worth. Want to know what’s selling in your neighborhood? Find out in a Market Trend report!
Arbor Heights Condos, Market Report – November 2013
Arbor Heights is an affordable complex of ranch style condos with a great location right between Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti. There are currently 0 condos listed for sale, and so far this year 1 has sold.
- 4206 Packard #4, Ann Arbor. $52,000. 768 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath.
Sale prices at Arbor Heights really took a hit with the real estate market downturn in 2009. However, values are rising and this year’s sale at $52,000 is 135% higher than last year’s average sale price of $22,130, which were 2 foreclosures. Looking for an Ann Arbor Condo at a great price? Contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you set up on our instant email notification system. As soon as a condo fitting your criteria comes to the market, you’ll be notified!
Willow Pond, Real Estate Report – November 2013
Willow Pond is a cozy subdivision of modest homes with an Ypsilanti mailing address and Ann Arbor schools. There are currently 0 homes listed for sale, and so far this year 2 homes have sold.
- 4122 Willow Pond, Ypsilanti. $232,000. 2366 sq. ft. +800 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.2 baths.
- 5878 Willow Ridge, Ypsilanti. $184,000. 1521 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Willow Pond, 1 home sold as a foreclosure for $138,500 and had an average price per square foot of $91.00. For the 2 homes sold this year, the ASP is $208,000, up 50%, and the A$/SF is $110, up 21%. To learn more about home values at Willow Pond or what is currently for sale at any Ann Arbor Subdivision, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-760-3060 or email email@example.com.
Ann Arbor Condo Market Slows After Strong Summer
The hot selling season, typically April – August, has wound down and the number of condos listed for sale, contracts pending, and closed listings all continue to decrease. When compared with this years high in May, listing inventory is down 35% and contracts pending with buyers is down 54%. Closed listings are actually a bit higher than in May, but with dwindling inventory and pending sales we will see that number begin to decrease. With such a strong spring and summer market this year, condo values have risen significantly, allowing many owners to list their condos when they were previously upside down in their mortgage.
We anticipate a very strong market for Spring 2014, so if you are thinking of listing your unit for sale in the near future, contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a market analysis so you are ready! We’ve sold more Ann Arbor Condos than any other agent in Washtenaw County for the past 15 years and can get your unit sold for top dollar! See our track record and view our Sold Listing portfolio here!
Here’s another sign that the tide has turned on the national real estate market: US homes entering the foreclosure process fell to their lowest levels in 7 years during the 3rd quarter of 2013.
This is tremendous news for interested home sellers because foreclosures have been pulling down median sales prices all across the country for the last few years.
What’s more, the drop in foreclosures signals that fewer homeowners are falling behind on mortgage payments, which is yet another indication that the market is in fact improving.
And that’s good news for everyone!
More National Housing Market Trends
According to a recent Associated Press article, lenders started the foreclosure process on 174,366 homes between July and September, which is the lowest level since the second quarter of 2006.
Here are some more recent trends that experts are seeing on the national real estate market:
- Foreclosure starts fell 13 percent from the previous quarter.
- What’s more, foreclosure starts were down 39 percent from the third quarter last year.
- During the third quarter 2013, foreclosure starts saw year-over-year decreases in 38 states, including Colorado, Arizona, California and Illinois.
- Meanwhile, there were year-over-year increases in foreclosure starts in 11 states, including Maryland, Oregon, New Jersey and Connecticut.
- Although there were fewer homes entering the foreclosure process, lenders actually increased their home repossessions. Thus, data shows there was actually a quarterly increase in homes lost to foreclosure.
- Completed foreclosures increased 7 percent between the second and third quarter.
- Still, completed foreclosures were down 24 percent year-over-year during the third quarter.
- 119,485 homes were taken back by lenders during the third quarter. Experts project that the country will complete about 507,497 foreclosures by the end of the year, which is actually down about 24 percent from 2012′s total.
- Foreclosures peaked in 2010 with 1.05 million. They have been decreasing since then.
- The total number of homes taken back by banks increased between the second and third quarter in 26 states, including New York, New Jersey, Illinois and Virginia.
- During the third quarter, it took an average of 551 days between the time a home began the foreclosure process to the time it was completed repossessed. This is an increase from the average number of days this process took in the second quarter, which was 526 days.
- New York had the longest foreclosure processing time with an average of 1,037 days, or almost three years. Meanwhile, Maine had the shortest foreclosure processing time with 160 days.
- Florida continues to have the highest rate of foreclosures, with a rate that is more than twice the national average during the third quarter.
- The other states that made the Top 10 List for Highest Foreclosure Rates in the 3rd Quarter were: Nevada, Maryland, Illinois, Ohio, Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, Indiana and South Carolina.
Keeping Our Eyes on Real Estate Trends for You
While we just shared with you a ton of real estate data, the bottom line is that the drop in overall foreclosure starts is an indication that the US housing market is continuing to improve. This improvement is being aided by steady job growth, more reliable loans and rising home prices.
Check back soon for more updates on US housing market trends!
There are still homeowners that may be facing foreclosure and there are options available, view more foreclosure resources here. To learn about home values in your particular Ann Arbor neighborhood, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.