With Shrinking Inventory Ann Arbor is Back to a Seller’s Market
With the change of seasons and holidays approaching, Ann Arbor Real Estate inventory is beginning to shrink, down by 19% from the high in June. Buyer sales have remained steady, which is putting us into a seller’s market with a 4.5 months supply of homes listed. The lack of inventory is mainly in the under $500k price ranges with the upper ranges having an adequate supply for the number of buyers.
Here at The Bouma Group, our buyer’s agents are reporting that they have plenty of buyers looking to purchase, but the lack of inventory is affecting their search. They have seen what is for sale in their price range, ruled homes out, and are basically waiting for the right one to hit the market. It could be yours! Don’t let the holidays and chilly weather fool you into thinking you couldn’t sell. There is still time to sell, close, and get your tax credit for 2014. To find out what your home is worth, contact us, Ann Arbor’s premier Realtors, at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View our Seller’s Marketing Plan here to see what we can do to get your home sold!
8144 Mester, Chelsea MI 48118
The Bouma Group just listed this custom built ranch at 8144 Mester, situated on 2 acres with spectacular views. Features include:
- 1336 square feet, plus 1200 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Soaring vaulted great room has large picture window viewing the wooded lot and lake beyond.
- Walk-out lower level offers a family room with a cozy wood burning stove (that heats the entire home), study, third bedroom, and full bath.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3227145
- Listed for $314,900
To learn more about the amenities at 8144 Mester or to request a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Chelsea Real Estate listings here!
Arbor Woods, Ann Arbor Real Estate Report – November 2014
Arbor Woods is a sizable subdivision of spacious quality homes with Ann Arbor schools and Pittsfield Township taxes. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 5 homes have sold.
- $314,500. 3071 Fenview Drive, Ann Arbor. 2456 sq. ft. +1400 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 4.1 baths. Under Contract
- $245,000. 4341 Center Valley Dr., Ann Arbor. 1998 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
- $230,000. 3166 Hawks, Ann Arbor. 1752 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
- $219,000. 4291 Center Valley Dr., Ann Arbor. 1654 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
- $190,000. 3228 Hawks, Ann Arbor. 1660 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
- $179,000. 4675 Blossom Hill Trail, Ann Arbor. 1564 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
Last year at Arbor Woods, the Average Sale Price was $226,400 and the Average Price per Square Foot was $123.00. So far this year, the ASP is down 6% at $212,600, and the A$SF is exactly the same at $123.00. When the home that is currently under contract closes, the ASP will increase since the price is significantly higher than anything that has sold this year. To learn more about home values at Arbor Woods or to be notified when new listings hit the market, contact us, the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com and we’ll get back with you right away!
More and more home buyers are returning to the US housing market because they’re noticing favorable market conditions.
Specifically, buyers are feeling more comfortable about navigating the market thanks to interest rate stabilization and easier mortgage rules, according to a recent article by Reuters.
This is fantastic news for the overall health of the housing market. After all, it suggests that the national real estate market is likely to become more stable over time.
Trends That US Home Buyers Should Be Aware Of
According to the recent Reuters article, new home builders D.R. Horton Inc and Toll Brothers Inc. are seeing jumps in home buyer demand.
And they’re not the only ones.
In fact, new home builders everywhere are reporting improved home buyer enthusiasm, which has been a great relief to many of the companies after an underwhelming spring home selling season.
175 Briarcrest #112, Ann Arbor MI 48104
New Listing! Move right into this fresh and clean townhome at the centrally located Briarcrest condo complex. This spacious unit offers:
- 1134 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Nicely painted and freshly cleaned carpet.
- Open living room has a cozy fireplace and sliding glass doors to the patio.
- Master bedroom features a walk-in closet and private bath.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3227103
- Listed for $132,000
For more information on 175 Briarcrest #112 and to schedule a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve been the leading sellers of Ann Arbor Condos for more than 15 years and know that market better than anyone!
7868 Brass Creek, Dexter MI 48130
New Listing! With south facing views of the Huron River valley, this beautiful home in the prestigious Brass Creek neighborhood has it all! Features include:
- 2408 square feet, plus 1000 in lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 2.1 baths.
- Fantastic gourmet kitchen has slate floor, granite counters, sleek maple cabinets, stainless appliances, and an adjoining breakfast nook with a vaulted ceiling.
- Gorgeous Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout most of the home.
- Desirable first floor master bedroom suite has private bath with slate flooring and shower, and a luxurious spa tub.
- Partially finished lower level adds even more living space.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3226936
- Listed for $450,000
To request a private showing or to learn more about 7768 Brass Creek Drive, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View market statistics for the Brass Creek subdivision here!
Walden Hills Condo Report – November 2014
Walden Hills is a sizable condo complex located on the west side of Ann Arbor. There are currently 4 units listed for sale and so far this year, 14 units have sold.
Condos for Sale:
- $86,000. 2152 Pauline Blvd. #107, Ann Arbor. 1173 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- $80,000. 1315 S. Maple #106, Ann Arbor. 1000 sq. ft. with 1 bedroom and 1 bath.
- $79,900. 2126 Pauline Blvd. #104, Ann Arbor. 927 sq. ft. with 1 bedroom and 1 bath.
- $79,000. 1245 S. Maple #308, Ann Arbor. 927 sq. ft. with 1 bedroom and 1 bath. Sale Pending
Home Buyer Sales Begin to Slow for Saline Real Estate
Saline remains in a balanced real estate market with a 6.6 month supply of homes listed for sale. When compared with the end of the 2nd quarter of 2014, the amount of inventory is relatively the same, but the number of sales and sales pending has dropped by about 20 homes respectively. This indicates a slowing pool of home buyers as we head into fall. Sellers will have to be more on point with pricing with more competition in the marketplace.
Want to know more about home values in Saline or find out what your home is worth? Contact us, The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We track every aspect of the real estate market by price point, school district and more. Follow our blog and keep up-to-date with these statistics and other real estate news!
860 Colliston, Ann Arbor MI 48105
Just Listed! Style and luxury highlight this completely remodeled, Metcalf designed home in the posh Barton Hills neighborhood. This contemporary ranch offers:
- 5578 square feet with a fully finished, walk-out lower level; 4 bedrooms; and 4.1 baths.
- Situated on spectacular 2.5 acre, wooded lot with extreme privacy.
- Very open floor plan has high ceilings with floor to ceiling windows and incredible views of the property.
- New bamboo floors throughout the entire first level and most of the lower level.
- Spectacular, new 1000 square foot patio offers outdoor kitchen and cozy fire pit.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3226744
- Offered at $1,179,500
To request a private showing or to learn more about what 860 Colliston has to offer, contact Ann Arbor’s premier Realtors with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View more of our luxurious Featured Properties here.
Steady 3rd Quarter for Dexter Real Estate
The third quarter of 2014 came to a close with Dexter Real Estate in a balanced market with a 6.7 month supply of homes listed for sale. Both inventory and sales are down a bit from this time last year, which is to be expected with the lower inventory levels throughout the past year. The under $300k market is the strongest in Dexter and remains in a seller’s market. The $300-$400k market has just slipped into a buyer’s market with the highest amount of listings with 51. In the past 12 months, there have been 14 home sales over $500,000.
For more details about home values in Dexter and to find out what’s currently for sale, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Search for Dexter Homes, get a FREE home market analysis, and view our Featured Homes on our Washtenaw County Real Estate website!