Condo Sales in Ann Arbor Remain Steady
Ann Arbor Condo sales have remained steady throughout the fall with an average of 627 units selling in the past 12 months for August-November. Inventory continues to decline with 184 units available, compared with the high in May of 252. With less inventory, Ann Arbor is currently in a seller’s market with a 3.5 month supply of condos available. The $500k – $1M price range did really well with 20 sales in the past 12 months.
Thinking of selling your condo? The spring market, the best time to sell, is right around the corner. Get a jump on the competition and call us for a free market analysis for your condo and to find out what you need to do to get ready to sell. The Bouma Group has been the top seller of condos for more than 15 years and knows this market better than anyone! Contact us today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Ann Arbor Home Sales Slow
Due to a shortage of home inventory, Ann Arbor Real Estate sales are slowing. Typically this time of year, with colder weather and the holiday season, inventory shrinks and as a result so do sales. Compared with last month, the number of homes listed for sale has decreased 15%. Ann Arbor continues to be in a seller’s market with a 3.9 month supply of homes available.
Barton Hills Neighborhood Real Estate Report – December 2014
Nestled in a a gorgeous wooded setting along the Huron River, Barton Hills is the epitome of luxury living. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 4 homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $1,995,000. 100 Underdown, Ann Arbor. 8460 sq. ft. +1731 in finished lower level, 6 bedrooms, 7.1 baths.
- $1,650,000. 310 Corrie, Ann Arbor. 6892 sq. ft. +1600 in finished lower level, 6 bedrooms, 5.1 baths.
- $1,179,500. 860 Colliston, Ann Arbor. 5578 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $895,000. 767 Oakdale, Ann Arbor. 4460 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
We hope everyone had a memorable Thanksgiving Day and are looking forward to the rest of the upcoming holidays!
With December officially upon us, residents can expect temperatures to continue to dip as we head into the New Year.
So today, we wanted to share with you some relatively easy home improvements that you can make that will save you money during the winter months.
Home Tips for Saving Yourself Money This Winter
Here are 10 home improvements that you can make this winter that will save you both money and energy:
Caulk around windows and doors, making sure that all cracks and holes are sealed. This will keep the cold air out of your house, which will keep your heater from working overtime. If necessary, you might also consider adding or replacing weather stripping.
Add area rugs to your tile and wood floors. This creates an extra layer of insulation in your home and also makes it easier to walk around your home in bare feet during the winter time.
3359 Bent Trail, Ann Arbor MI 48108
New Listing! Move-in ready condo with neutral decor at Oak Meadows that backs to the pond. Details include:
- 1296 square feet, plus 405 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Living room has cozy fireplace and sliding glass doors to the deck overlooking the pond.
- 2nd fireplace in the lower level.
- Great location near lots of shopping, restaurants, freeways, and just minutes to downtown Ann Arbor.
- More photos and details
- MLS# 3227381
- Listed for $219,000
For more information and to request a private showing for 3359 Bent Trail, contact the Ann Arbor Condo specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about Oak Meadows and condo values here!
Partridge Creek Real Estate Report – December 2014
Partridge Creek is a sizable subdivision situated in a nice setting between city conveniences and peaceful country roads. There are currently 5 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 13 homes have sold.
- $199,900. 6602 Robbins Court, Ypsilanti. 2300 sq. ft. +660 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths.
- $190,000. 7935 Springwater Dr, Ypsilanti. 2072 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $172,500. 7639 Summerdale Circle, Ypsilanti. 1500 sq. ft. +1200 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Sale Pending
- $170,000. 7932 Thornhill, Ypsilanti. 1956 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $164,500. 7841 Paint Creek Dr., Ypsilanti. 1473 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
3197 Asher Rd., Ann Arbor MI 48104
New Listing! Light-filled, first level entry condo at the desirable Berkshire Creek complex. Features include:
- Open floor plan with 1704 square feet of living space with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Kitchen has maple cabinets and a breakfast bar style counter separating it from the living area.
- Large deck backs to wooded area for added privacy and beauty.
- Great location within walking distance of Whole Foods, Barnes & Noble, the new Arbor Hills shopping complex, restaurants, and more.
- Additional photos & features
- Listed for $299,900
For more information on 3197 Asher, or property values at Berkshire Creek, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View more Ann Arbor Condo complexes here!
Steady Ann Arbor Condo Sales Throughout the Fall Season
As the fall real estate market continues, sales for Ann Arbor Condos remain steady, and even increased slightly over last month. Compared with this time last year, inventory and sales are both up – a great indication of a recovered condo market. With increased condo values, more sellers are above water in their mortgages and are able to sell. There is currently a 3.7 month supply of condos available for sale, which is a seller’s market.
Here at The Bouma Group, we track every aspect of the condo market: price point, complex, elementary school, and more. We know the latest trends for Ann Arbor and can help advise you as a buyer or a seller in any type of market. Visit our website and condo complex pages to see amenities, photos, market statistics and more for your complex or to compare condos for a future purchase. Contact us today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a more in-depth analysis on any Ann Arbor real estate!
With Shrinking Inventory Ann Arbor is Back to a Seller’s Market
With the change of seasons and holidays approaching, Ann Arbor Real Estate inventory is beginning to shrink, down by 19% from the high in June. Buyer sales have remained steady, which is putting us into a seller’s market with a 4.5 months supply of homes listed. The lack of inventory is mainly in the under $500k price ranges with the upper ranges having an adequate supply for the number of buyers.
Here at The Bouma Group, our buyer’s agents are reporting that they have plenty of buyers looking to purchase, but the lack of inventory is affecting their search. They have seen what is for sale in their price range, ruled homes out, and are basically waiting for the right one to hit the market. It could be yours! Don’t let the holidays and chilly weather fool you into thinking you couldn’t sell. There is still time to sell, close, and get your tax credit for 2014. To find out what your home is worth, contact us, Ann Arbor’s premier Realtors, at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View our Seller’s Marketing Plan here to see what we can do to get your home sold!
8144 Mester, Chelsea MI 48118
The Bouma Group just listed this custom built ranch at 8144 Mester, situated on 2 acres with spectacular views. Features include:
- 1336 square feet, plus 1200 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Soaring vaulted great room has large picture window viewing the wooded lot and lake beyond.
- Walk-out lower level offers a family room with a cozy wood burning stove (that heats the entire home), study, third bedroom, and full bath.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3227145
- Listed for $314,900
To learn more about the amenities at 8144 Mester or to request a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Chelsea Real Estate listings here!