The Right Buyer’s Agent is Crucial!
You’ve decided to move, maybe even relocating from across the country, and are excited about finding the home of your dreams. There are many ways to search for homes – hundreds of on-line search sites, printed publications, driving through neighborhoods, visiting open houses, and even through social media. But finding the right Buyer’s Agent is crucial to your home search, your home buying experience, and path to a successful closing! The right Buyer’s Agent will:
- Be an experienced specialist in the particular area you are searching in.
- Listen to your needs and ask the right questions to narrow down your criteria, so you don’t waste time viewing the wrong homes.
- Explain the entire home buying process so you know exactly what to expect.
- Be in touch with the market, so when a new listing comes to the market, you’ll be the first to know about it.
- Be available for you to view properties in a timely manner so you don’t miss out on the perfect home.
- Advise you of the best way to make an offer and negotiate in any type of market.
- Be part of successful real estate team that can ensure a successful, stree-free closing.
Don’t rely on just any agent to help you with your most important financial decision, not to mention your future happiness! At The Bouma Group, our experienced, full time Buyer’s Agents study the market and know the ins and outs of every Ann Arbor neighborhood and condo complex, and how to maneuver all types of markets. Learn more about the home buying experience here and our team of experience Buyer’s Agents!
3572 Whispering Oaks, Ann Arbor MI
New Listing at Briar Hill! Freshly painted 2 story home with a traditional floor plan ready for your finishing touches! Features include:
- 2268 square feet, plus 700 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 2.2 baths.
- Soaring 2 story foyer is open to the formal living and dining rooms.
- Family room with cozy fireplace and sliding doors to the deck and treed back yard.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3223994
- Listed for $359,900
For more information on 3572 Whispering Oaks and to request your private showing, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View Briar Hill subdivision sales statistics here!
10730 Coopersfield, Chelsea MI
Welcome to this luxurious 28 acre estate at 10730 Coopersfield Rd. located just a short drive from Ann Arbor, Jackson, and the metro Detroit area. Features include:
- 3925 square feet, plus 2000 in finished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms and 5.1 baths.
- Private 3 acre, stocked lake; separate heated outbuilding; garage with softened hot & cold water; and generator plug-in.
- Soaring 2 story family room has a wall of windows viewing the incredible property, built-ins and a cozy fireplace.
- 2 Owner’s suites, one on the first level and one on the second level.
- Lower level with second kitchen, huge family room, full bath, and storage.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3224113
- Listed for $724,900
To learn more about the real estate listing at 10730 Coopersfield, or to request a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more of our Featured Properties here!
1540 Newport Creek, Ann Arbor
New Listing! Situated on an exceptional wooded lot in the prestigious Newport Creek neighborhood, this well appointed home offers:
- 4146 sq. ft. with an additional 2114 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, a study, and 4.1 baths.
- An arched doorway, highlighted by stately pillars, separates the formal living & dining areas.
- Incredible gourmet kitchen has 2 islands, cherry cabinets, granite, bar area, and eating space.
- Master bedroom suite with tray ceiling, bayed sitting area, walk-in closet, and bath with spa tub.
- Lower level features a beautiful wet bar, 2nd family room, guest suite, theater room, and storage.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3223907
- Listed for $1,150,000
To request a private showing for 1540 Newport Creek or to learn more about this luxury home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com today!
Saline in a Balanced Real Estate Market
While inventory for Saline homes has risen from the first quarter, up 23%, it is down 17% from the end of June 2013 when 215 homes were listed. Sales are down slightly from the first quarter and from this time last year. The Saline Real Estate market as a whole is slower than last year and in a balanced market with a 6.4 month supply of homes available. Sales historically pick up in the fall as the homes that sold in the stronger spring and summer market begin to close.
Here at The Bouma Group, we track all aspects of the market, including price points, schools districts, neighborhoods and more. To find out what is happening in your specific area, give us a call at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. As Washtenaw County’s premier real estate team, we have the knowledge and experience to get your home sold!
It’s certainly a headline we like to see around here: “US Home Purchase Contracts Have Seen a Significant Increase.”
And in fact, that’s exactly what The Associated Press recently reported.
This is great news, especially given that – so far this year – the pace of buying is slower than in 2013. A lot of this can be attributed to the harsh winter that kept many home buyers inside.
But as the recent report indicates, spring and summer sales activity may ultimately compensate for those sluggish winter months.
It’s Not Just Sales Contracts Enjoying Favorable Conditions
Here’s a full report of what the National Association of Realtors recently revealed:
- Its seasonally adjusted pending home sales index increased 6.1 percent to 103.9 in May.
- That marks the sharpest month-over-month gain since April 2010.
- The index is still, however, 5.2 percent below the level it was at a year ago.
- Experts believe that lower mortgage rates and an increased home inventory drove much of May’s gains.
- All four U.S. regions (the Northeast, Midwest, South and West) saw increases in signed purchase contracts
Dexter Real Estate Inventory Remains Fairly Low
Dexter Real Estate finishes the second quarter of 2014 in a balanced market with a 6.5 months supply of homes listed. Inventory has risen 23% since the end of the first quarter and sales have remained about the same. Sales also remain virtually the same as this time last year. In 2013 at the end of June there were 207 homes listed for sale, so even though inventory rose during the second quarter, it is still down 14% over last year. Historically, sales tend to rise towards the end of the year for Dexter, as more homes are listed in the summer months with closings following during the fall.
To find out more about home values in Dexter and listing your home for sale, contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Search for Dexter Homes, get a FREE home market analysis, and view our Featured Homes!
11745 Spencer Lane, Pinckney MI
New Listing! One of the most unique homes you’ll find in the area, located on the desirable Chain of Lakes in Pinckney. Details of this renovated 1920′s barn turned residence and studio include:
- 5371 square feet with a total of 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 kitchens, a study, art studio, vaulted screened porch, and more.
- Situated on almost 2 acres, hidden in the woods, with a wooded path to Baseline lake, plus fantastic gardens and a pond.
- Soaring 2 story great room with a wall of windows bringing the outdoors in.
- Unbelievable tile work, stained glass, woodwork, windows, angles, and decorating throughout.
- More photos and features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3223650
- Offered for $785,000
To request more information or a private showing for the exclusive property at 11745 Spencer Lane, contact us at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
All Price Ranges Show Signs of Improvement
While inventory for Ann Arbor condos declined slightly from the high in May, sales remain strong across all price ranges. Sales of condos over $500k are rising with 20 units sold in the past 12 months, compared with 12 in June 2013 and and only 3 in June 2012. Buyer confidence is growing as more sales are occuring in the higher price ranges. Overall, Ann Arbor condos remain in a seller’s market with a 4.5 month supply of units available.
Start your condo search here! Not sure where to begin? Check out our Ann Arbor Condo complex pages to view photos, amenities and market statistics. Contact us at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com for more information on this report or values at any particular complex!
Ann Arbor In Balanced Real Estate Market
With inventory continuing to rise, Ann Arbor as a whole, is in a balanced real estate market for the first time since last July. The number of homes listed for sale typically rises this time of year and sales remain steady, creating a balanced market. The $100k – $300k price range is still in a seller’s market with these Ann Arbor homes selling more quickly.
Here at The Bouma Group, our Buyer’s Agents are reporting that homes in great condition are continuing to sell right away, for top dollar, many times with multiple offers. If you’re thinking of purchasing a home, our team of real estate professionals have the experience to help you find and secure the home for you in this tight market. For more information on buying or selling a home, contact us at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Begin your Ann Arbor Real Estate search here!