5840 Bellwether, Saline MI 48176
The Bouma Group just listed this contemporary style home at 5840 Bellwether, Saline MI in the Travis Pointe South subdivision. This home offers:
- 2859 sq. ft. +900 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Large, open great room with tons of windows, a fireplace, and hardwood floors.
- Remodeled master bath features a luxurious jetted tub.
- Lots of updates throughout.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3225158
- Listed for $374,900
To request a private showing or more information for 5840 Bellwether, contact the Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more of our Featured Listings here!
5880 Lafayette Lane, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! Contemporary styled, 2 story home situated at the rear of the Country French Estates subdivision. Features include:
- 1728 sq. ft., plus 670 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Soaring vaulted ceilings in the living room with skylights, a cozy fireplace, and hardwood floors.
- Neutral decor throughout.
- Master bedroom suite has built-ins, a walk-in closet, and private bath.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3225919
- Listed for $305,900
To learn more about 5880 Lafayette Lane and property values at Country French Estates, contact us at The Bouma Group, your premier Real Estate team, at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today! Schedule your private showing here!
It’s always a good sign for the national housing market when sales activity is better than even the experts predicted!
And that’s exactly what happened recently when the latest market activity report was released by the National Association of Realtors in July.
Evidently, contracts to purchase previously-owned properties increased more than expected during the month of July, signaling that there truly is renewed momentum on the national housing market.
Let’s Take a Closer Look at The Numbers
According to a report from the National Association of Realtors, the pending home sales index increased 3.3 percent after a 1.3 percent decrease during the month of June.
That increase is much higher than previously expected. In fact, the median projection according to a Bloomberg survey of economists called for the index to increase about 0.5 percent. Specifically, estimates from 37 economists ranged from a decrease of 0.5 percent to an increase of 3 percent.
So why did the number of home sales do significantly better than previously predicted?
Experts credit the increase to a lot of factors, including:
- Increased hiring
- Rising property values
- Historically low interest rates
Not only are these factors increasing home sales but they’re also encouraging builders to break more ground.
Other factors encouraging a more robust housing market include a gross domestic product that grew at a 4.2 percent pace during the second quarter as well as the fact that unemployment claims decreased to 298,000 last week.
Experts add that faster wage growth as well as easier access to credit would also help boost the local economy.
3274 Alpine, Ann Arbor MI
Just Listed! Located right across from the Georgetown golf course and close to Briarwood Mall, this spacious townhouse style condo offers:
- 1280 square feet of living space, plus 300 in the finished lower level.
- 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Large, open kitchen.
- Private, enclosed deck and brick patio.
- More photos & info
- MLS# 3225734
- Listed for $142,900
If you’d like more information or to schedule a private showing for 3274 Alpine, contact us today at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve been Ann Arbor’s #1 seller of condos for more than 15 years and know this market better than anyone!
Liberty Lofts Condo Report – September 2014
Located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor just steps from Main Street, these converted Loft style units are a popular choice. There are currently 4 units listed for sale and so far this year, 4 units have sold.
Condos for Sale:
- $399,900. 315 Second St. #202, Ann Arbor. 1028 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1.1 baths.
- $470,000. 315 Second St. #507, Ann Arbor. 1054 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1.1 baths.
- $619,900. 315 Second St. #409, Ann Arbor. 1605 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- $865,000. 315 Second St. #517, Ann Arbor. 1992 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- $350,000. 315 Second St. #205, Ann Arbor. 807 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1 bath.
- $425,000. 315 Second St. #315, Ann Arbor. 1107 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $510,000. 315 Second St. #312, Ann Arbor. 1343 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $580,000. 315 Second St. #317, Ann Arbor. 1649 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Since a low in 2010, condo values at Liberty Lofts have risen and are exceeding those of prior years. Last year the average sale price was $398,750 and the average price per square foot was $360.00. The 4 condos that have sold this year have an ASP of $466,250, up 17%, and A$SF of $387.00, up 7.5%. With an increasing demand, we should continue to see Downtown Ann Arbor Condo values rise. For more information about Liberty Lofts and units for sale, give us a call at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. We’ve been Ann Arbor’s leading condo sellers for more than 15 years!
Few Changes for Ann Arbor Condo Market
The Ann Arbor Condo market experienced very few changes when comparing August inventory and contracts pending with those of July. Closed listings declined slightly from last month, but when compared with last year at this time, sales are up 5%. And when also compared with last August, the number of condos listed for sale increased by 17%. With increased activity comes increased property values, which we have experienced this year. It remains a seller’s market, as it has been since May 2013, with a 4.4 month supply of condos listed for sale.
For more information on these statistics or to find out specific values for your Ann Arbor Condo complex, contact the real estate experts at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And be sure to visit our Ann Arbor Real Estate website where you can view market data, search for downtown Ann Arbor Condos, and view our current listings!
Ashley Terrace Condo Report – September 2014
Located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, this chic high-rise condo building is completed and has since seen increased values. There are currently 4 units listed for sale and so far this year, 4 units have sold.
Condos For Sale:
- $439,000. 111 N. Ashley #702, Ann Arbor. 1259 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $479,000. 111 N. Ashley #809, Ann Arbor. 1078 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $479,900. 111 N. Ashley #512, Ann Arbor. 1343 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $499,000. 111 N. Ashley #609, Ann Arbor. 1200 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $240,000. 111 N. Ashley #513, Ann Arbor. 658 square feet with 0 bedrooms (efficiency) and 1 bath.
- $315,000. 111 N. Ashley #604, Ann Arbor. 863 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1 bath.
- $360,000. 111 N. Ashley #903, Ann Arbor. 1006 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1.1 bath.
- $449,900. 111 N. Ashley #801, Ann Arbor. 1067 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Ashley Terrace, 16 condos sold with an average sale price of $367,688 and average price per square foot of $303.00. The 4 condos that sold this year have an ASP of $337,500, down 8%, and APSF of $374.00, up 23%. Sale prices took a big dive in 2010 and while not where they were when construction began, they are steadily rising. For more information on condo values at Ashley Terrace or any Ann Arbor Condos, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com.
Strong Summer Market for Ann Arbor Real Estate
As the 2014 summer real estate market for Ann Arbor comes to a close, inventory and sales remain steady. While sales for the past 12 months are slightly behind where they were in August 2013, inventory is virtually the same with 509 homes currently listed for sale compared with 507 last year. Overall, Ann Arbor has just crossed into a balanced market with a 5.1 month supply of homes for sale. A balanced market also helps to steady home prices which have been quickly rising this year while we were in a seller’s market.
Fall is looking to be strong as well as homes that went under contract through the summer begin to close. We typically see a rise in home sales at this time and will continue to keep you posted on the trends! Here at The Bouma Group we continually track every aspect of the market by price range, school district, and even neighborhood. Check out our Ann Arbor neighborhoods and see the home statistics for each one. As always, if you have any questions whatsoever on Washtenaw County Real Estate contact us at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
1016 W. Madison, Ann Arbor MI
Just Listed! Located in the sought after Eberwhite elementary neighborhood, 1016 W. Madison offers many new updates and lots of charm. Details include:
- 1622 square feet, plus 939 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths.
- Living room has hardwood floors and cozy wood burning stove.
- New carpet, front windows, paint, and updated first floor bath.
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3225096
- Listed for $259,900
To set up a showing or get more information on this westside Ann Arbor home, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more of our Featured Listings here!
Bouma Group Open Houses for Sunday 9/7
1711 Morton, Ann Arbor – Open 2-4 pm
Located in the heart of Burns Park, this solid brick home was built by the workmen of the Hermitage. Features 2397 square feet, plus 550 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Beautiful hardwood floors. Family room addition opens to patio. View photos, details, and map here. Listed for $659,900
11745 Spencer Lane, Pinckney – Open 2-4 pm
One-of-a-kind home is a 1920′s barn transformed into an art studio and residence that offers a treat to the senses. Hidden in the woods, surrounded by gardens with Baseline lake access. 5371 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 2 kitchens. 2 story living room has unique silo fireplace. View photos, details, and map here. Listed for $700,000
2553 West Liberty, Ann Arbor – Open 2-4 pm
Minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, this 1920′s, 4 bedroom home boasts a renovated full bath, beautiful original woodwork, and an expansive four season room. Large two+ car garage and second outbuilding. View photos, details, and map here. Listed for $312,500
If you’re searching for a new home or just seeing what’s out there, come visit one of our open houses this Sunday, September 7 from 2-4 pm. Click on each property link for directions. If you have any questions on these, or any real estate listings, contact us at The Bouma Group today!