New Listings Entered for Ann Arbor Homes Plummet
This November, Ann Arbor residential has seen a major dive in the amount of new listings entered. Only 39 homes were entered into the multiple listings service, this is a extreme 49% decline compared to last November last year when 73 homes were entered. There has only been a minimal increase in listing prices, from $500,023 on average in November 2018 to $507,659 currently. Luckily for sellers, a total of 97 homes were sold this past month, in comparison to the 90 homes sold the prior November, which is a 7.8% increase. The average selling price is still below the average listing price at $430,073, but is 6% above last year’s ASP of $405,669. For the month of November, the average days on the market is 36, which is better than the 38 days last November.
So far this year, 1419 homes have been entered into the MLS, and this is a minor increase compared to the 1383 homes that had been listed at this time in 2017. The average listing price cumulatively is $488,694 currently, versus $474,190 last year, which is a 3% rise. There has only been a slight decline in the amount of sold homes thus far in comparison to the previous year, from 1057 to 1038 sold homes. Like ALP, the ASP has also increased; overall, homes sell for $438,210 and this is a difference of 3.6% compared to $423,024.
Perhaps this significant decline in homes is due to the upcoming holidays. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, don’t hesitate to contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Check back here for more up-to-date information on Ann Arbor homes!
3732 Oakmore Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 3732 Oakmore Court is a unique, contemporary home nestled in a private wooded setting in Scio Township. This stunning home has features like:
- 3,330 square feet + 1,733 finished in lower level, 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms
- 2.51 acre lot and 2 car attached garage
- Updates like roof, driveway, brick paver patio, exterior paint, and a whole house generator
- Soaring ceilings, walls of windows, and abundant natural light throughout
- See more photos and details
- Presented at $1,100,000
To request a private showing of 3732 Oakmore Court, or to learn more about this luxurious one-of-a-kind home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes, life happens. Maybe you’ve been hired at a new company across state. Or a sudden change in your family requires you to take in a relative and you need extra space pronto. Perhaps you’re retiring early so you need to downsize. Whatever the case may be, you need to sell your home during the “off” season.
Put simply, the “off” season refers to the period of time when the real estate market slows down. Generally, this means decreased inventory and competition from both buyers and sellers.
So, if you’re tasked with selling a home during the “off” season, you may be asking yourself how you’re going to do it. If you follow these tips, your home sale should go off without a hitch. Continue reading
828 W Summerfield Glen, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Just Listed! 828 W Summerfield Glen is a sharp and nicely updated condo on the second story of Summerfield Glen Condos. This must-see home features:
- 1,256 square feet, 2 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms
- Second story condo with no noise from above!
- Updated granite counters and hardwood floors in kitchen
- Full open floor plan is ideal for entertaining, never miss a moment!
- Additional Photos and Details
- MLS# 3261637
- Offered at $235,000
To request a private showing for 828 W Summerfield Glen, or to learn more about this luxurious private home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Parkwood Condo Report – November 2018
Situated on the west side of Ann Arbor in beautiful Scio Township, Parkwood is a collection of spacious condos in a private wooded setting. There are currently 0 condos listed for sale and so far this year, 5 have sold.
- $350,000. 5492 Parkgrove, Ann Arbor. 1742 sq. ft., +1472 in the finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
- $330,000. 433 Woodgrove, Ann Arbor. 1749 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $325,000. 5478 Parkgrove, Ann Arbor. 1860 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $325,000. 5432 Parkgrove, Ann Arbor. 1964 sq. ft., +600 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $325,000. 5433 Parkgrove, Ann Arbor. 1964 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Parkwood, only 1 condo sold for $340,000 with an average price per square foot of $177.00. The 5 units sold this year have an average sale price of $331,000, down slightly, and an average price per square foot of $179.00, up slightly. To learn more about the Parkwood Condo community and to be immediately notified of new listings, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor Condo complexes here!
Both Listing and Sale Prices Rise for Ann Arbor Homes
This October, Ann Arbor homes have seen an increase in prices for both month-year statistics and year-to-date statistics. Overall, there has not been a significant change in the amount of inventory listed and sold. Only 1 additional home has been listed this month compared to last October when 94 were listed. The average listing price has increased 9%, from $442,683 to $483,085 October 2018. 86 homes were sold this month, which is a difference of 1 less home compared to last year. Unfortunately for sellers, the average selling price is below the ALP and the average days on the market have increased by 35.7% to 38 days. On average, homes sell for $416,435, which is 7.9% higher than last October when the ASP was $385,933. Looking at year-to-date statistics, there has been more inventory entered into the MLS this year compared to last year at this time. A total of 1381 homes have been listed so far, compared to the 1312 that had been entered at this point last year. The average listing price thus far is $488,423 versus $472,988, which is a 3.5% increase. Since the beginning of 2018, 940 homes have been sold and this is slight decrease of 2.9% in comparison to the 968 homes sold by October in the previous year.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. For more updated information about Ann Arbor homes, check back here!
3877 Delhi Overlook, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! 3877 Delhi Overlook is an incredible one-of-a-kind contemporary home perched on a hill overlooking the Huron River, this 2-story house is an absolute must-see. This fantastic home features:
- 4,395 square feet + 1,740 finished in lower level, 5 bedrooms, and 4.5 bathrooms
- 10 Acre lot with provision for horse stable
- Open floor plan providing flexible living spaces with a clean airy feel
- Vaulted ceilings in first floor master suite with soaking tub and separate shower in private en-suite
- Additional photos and details
- MLS #3261327
- Offered at $1,095,000
To request a private showing for 3877 Delhi Overlook, or to learn more about this luxurious private home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate Experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3229 Eastridge Drive, Dexter, MI 48130
SOLD! 3229 Eastridge Drive is a beautifully maintained ranch home in Westridge of Dexter neighborhood! Details of this turnkey home include:
- 1,446 square feet + 1,127 finished in lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Vaulted living room highlighted by a stone fireplace gleaming with natural light surrounded by large windows
- On-trend painted cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors in kitchen
- Finished lower level with bar area, separate family room space, and recreation room for ping pong table!
- More photos and features
- MLS #3261341
- Listed for $324,900
To request a private showing for 3229 Eastridge Drive, or to learn more about this luxurious home, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
1661 Scio Ridge Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
New Listing! 1661 Scio Ridge Road is a 2 story corner lot home in the welcoming Ravines neighborhood! Features include:
- 2,236 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Formal living and dining rooms plus casual gathering space in family room
- Bright eat-in kitchen and first floor laundry room off of the garage
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling and private bath with soaking tub
- Deck overlooking common area
- More photos and details
- View virtual tour
- MLS# 3261328
- Offered at $364,900
To schedule a private showing for 1661 Scio Ridge Road, please contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
9188 Roe Road, Chelsea, MI 48118
SOLD! 9188 Roe Road is your quiet Cape Cod country escape! Features included are:
- 2,028 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus an unfinished basement!
- Stunning remodeled kitchen with on-trend painted cabinets, subway tile back splash, and butcher block counters
- 30×40 pole barn, an ideal place to hold winter and summer toys
- Main-floor master suite with double closets, neutral paint, and private full bathroom
- More photos and features
- Virtual Tour
- MLS # 3261180
- Listed at $280,000
To schedule your showing at 9188 Roe Road, contact The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!