Northbury Condos, Ann Arbor are a collection of contemporary styled units located on the north side of town. The setting is beautiful, with rolling hills, mature trees, and lovely landscaping. There are currently 2 condos listed for sale and in 2011, 3 condos sold, and 1 was rented.
Condos Listed for Sale:
- $180,000. 1628 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Foreclosure & Sale Pending
- $239,900. 2056 sq. ft. +914 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $174,000. 1616 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $181,500. 1628 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $200,000. 1460 sq. ft. +678 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $2150/month. 2094 sq. ft. +385 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
In 2010 at Northbury Condos, 9 units sold with an average sale price of $186,277 and average price per square foot of $113.36. Compared with 2011, prices have remained steady as the ASP declined slightly and the A$/SF increased slightly. To learn more about prices at Northbury, or the nearby Ann Arbor condos at Traver Lakes, Ashford Place, or Barclay Park contact the real estate specialists at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. And for instant information on what’s currently listed for sale and recent sales, floor plans, photos and more for all Ann Ann condominiums, visit the Ann Arbor Condo Hotline here!