Newport West Condos, Ann Arbor are situated on the west side of town within walking distance of downtown and all it has to offer. These spacious Ann Arbor condos have a beautiful, natural setting and are near many parks. There are currently 0 condos listed for sale and in the past 12 months, 5 condos sold and 1 was rented out.
- $2000/month. 1270 sq. ft. +412 in finished lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $186,000. 1696 sq. ft. +672 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $205,000. 2250 sq. ft. includes finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $220,000. 1885 sq. ft. +679 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $239,000. 1618 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $249,900. 1696 sq. ft. +504 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
In 2011 at Newport West, for the 5 condos sold, the average sale price was $217,000 and average price per square foot was $120.75. Compared with 2010, the ASP rose 16.5% from $186,277 and the A$/SF rose 6% from $113.56. This is good news that points to condo prices leveling out and possibly increasing. For more information on Ann Arbor Condo prices at Newport West, or the nearby Kelly Green Commons, Parkside Commons, or Crossings of Ann Arbor, contact the real estate specialists at The Bouma Group at email@example.com or 734-761-3060. For real time condo listing and sold information and to view photos, floor plans and more, visit the Ann Arbor Condo Hotline here!