Walnut Ridge Subdivision is a prestigious community of Ann Arbor luxury homes. The setting is gorgeous, with large lots backing to woods, nature areas and ponds. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and in 2011, 8 homes sold.
Home Listed for Sale:
- $689,900. 3792 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $535,000. 3998 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $586,500. 4300 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4.2 baths. Foreclosure
- $628,000. 3891 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $670,000. 4123 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $675,000. 4201 sq. ft. +2000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $715,000. 3960 sq. ft. +1500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $715,100. 4321 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $720,000. 4049 sq. ft. +1670 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
In 2010 at Walnut Ridge subdivision, 8 homes sold with an average sale price of $785,125 and average price per square foot of $158.59. Compared with sales in 2011, the ASP is down a bit, but the A$/SF is up slightly. The A$/SF is the best indicator that prices are stabilizing and beginning to rise in this Ann Arbor neighborhood. To learn more about prices at Walnut Ridge, or the Ann Arbor luxury homes at Glennborough, Arbor Hills II, or Stonebridge Estates, contact the real estate specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And for instant listing and sold data, plus floor plans, site maps for Washtenaw County neighborhoods, visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline here!