Relocating can be stressful and overwhelming and The Bouma Group is here to make your transition into Washtenaw County and the Ann Arbor area as smooth as possible. We provide personalized assistance to ensure that your relocation needs are met. Our team has in-depth expertise on the sales and marketing side of buying and selling real estate in the Ann Arbor area, creating a well-rounded approach to help you identify the best possible home for your needs. Here are the areas we service in greater Washtenaw County.
Areas We Service
- Ann Arbor – A lively city most famously known as the home to the University of Michigan, as well as medical centers, technology, and innovation. With a population of about 121,000, it offers a unique blend of small-town charm and big-city amenities. Residents enjoy a wide array of restaurants, shops, entertainment, culture, and outdoor activities.
- Chelsea – A friendly small town located in Washtenaw County, just 15 miles west of Ann Arbor. It has a population of about 5,400 people and is known for its quaint downtown area, home to many locally-owned shops and restaurants and the well-known Purple Rose Theater and Jiffy. Chelsea is surrounded by rural areas with many lakes, hiking & biking trails, and camping.
- Dexter – Located about 10 miles northwest of Ann Arbor with a population of around 4,500 people, Dexter is known for its picturesque downtown area with unique shops and restaurants, as well as its beautiful parks and trails. In addition, it boasts a strong sense of community with events such as the Dexter Daze Festival and weekly farmers’ market.
- Milan – Despite its small size of 6,000 residents, Milan has a strong community spirit and offers a high quality of life for its residents. The city has numerous parks and recreational facilities, and hosts various events throughout the year, including the annual Milan Fair and Milan Dragway. It’s conveniently located near Saline and Ann Arbor. This makes it a desirable place to live for those who want the benefits of small-town living while still being close to urban amenities.
- Saline – With almost 9,000 residents, Saline has recently experienced significant growth in both residential and commercial development. The downtown area is a perfect spot for residents to gather, lined with locally-owned shops, restaurants, and cafes. It’s home to various annual events such as the Saline Celtic Festival and Summerfest.
- Ypsilanti – Home to Eastern Michigan University, a public university with over 20,000 students, EMU has played a significant role in the growth and development of the city. It covers an area of approximately 4.95 square miles and has a population of around 19,000. One of the most notable landmarks is the historic Depot Town, a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, offering a variety of unique shops, restaurants, and events.
In addition to these areas we service, we also help home buyers and sellers in every place in between!
We Know the Market
We also understand that during a seller’s market, time is of the essence. Our team will do whatever it takes to ensure you find your dream home quickly and efficiently. We provide ongoing support through the entire relocation process, from initial research to contract signing. Thank you for considering The Bouma Group for your relocation assistance needs, we look forward to working with you. Contact us at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com and let’s get started with your home search today!