North Meadows Subdivision, Dexter is located on the north side of town at the corner of N. Territorial and Mast Roads. This upscale Dexter neighborhood features spacious homes on large, country lots and is just minutes from downtown Dexter, area freeways, and year round recreation. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale, 3 homes have sold, and 1 has been rented.
Homes for Sale:
- $209,900. 1700 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Short Sale
- $365,000. 3626 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $2400/month. 2500 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $245,000. 1886 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $275,000. 2902 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Short Sale
- $335,000. 2984 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at North Meadows, Dexter only 1 home sold (listed by The Bouma Group) with an average sale price of $375,000 and average price per square foot of $118.07. Prices are down a bit this year, as short sales and a foreclosure have affected home values. To learn more about home prices at North Meadows, or the nearby Hickory Creek, Walsh Farms, or Loch Alpine subdivisions, contact the Dexter Real Estate experts at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And for instant listing and sold information, floor plans, by-laws and photos for Ann Arbor and Dexter homes, be sure to visit the Subdivision Hotline here!