Nature Cove Condos, Ann Arbor are located on the east side of town, within walking distance of parks and shopping. Situated in a residential neighborhood, Nature Cove offers a quiet setting with pond and wooded views. There are currently 3 condos listed for sale and in 2011, 2 condos sold.
Condos Listed for Sale:
- $169,900. 1458 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- $187,500. 1656 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- $219,900. 1656 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $190,000. 1800 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $234,500. 1750 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The 2 Nature Cove condos that sold in 2011 had an average sale price of $212,250 and average price per square foot of $119.78. Compared with only 1 sale in 2010, the ASP is down 3%, but the A$/SF is up by 11%. The Bouma Group tracks all Ann Arbor Condos and knows the trends, so to find out more about Nature Cove, or the nearby Berkshire Creek, Brentwood Square or Huron Chase condos, contact us, the Ann Arbor real estate specialists, at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. And for instant current listing and sold data, plus photos, floor plans and more – visit Ann Arbor’s Condo Hotline, Washtenaw County’s #1 source for condo information!