Lohr Lake Village Subdivision, Ann Arbor is a lovely neighborhood in a picturesque setting. Children attend the award winning Saline Schools and homeowners pay Pittsfield Township taxes. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale with 1 under contract, 1 listed for rent, and so far this year 3 homes have sold and 1 has rented.
- $394,900. 3392 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $399,900. 2756 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $349,900. 2897 sf +1342 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Home for Rent:
- $2800/month. 2742 sf +600 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $315,000. 2163 sf +700 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Short Sale
- $360,000. 2952 sf +592 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $417,500. 3358 sf +1630 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $2700/month. 3008 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Lohr Lake Village subdivision, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $373,000 and average price per square foot of $129.86, which was virtually equal to 2009, but down from previous years- view the statistics here. To learn more about home prices at Lohr Lake Village, or the nearby Saline Subdivisions: East Horizons, Centennial Park, or Mallard Cove, contact the real estate experts at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. For instant listing and sold information, floor plans, and more be sure to check out the Subdivision Hotline here!