Liberty Lofts Condos in Downtown Ann Arbor are urban loft style units converted from a factory. The location is unbeatable, within walking distance of downtown and all of the excitement and entertainment it has to offer. There is currently 1 unit listed for rent and so far this year, 6 units have sold and 2 have been rented.
Condo for Rent:
- $4450/month. Penthouse unit with 1992 sq. ft., 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $250,000. 888 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1.1 baths.
- $320,535. 1371 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $350,000. 1097 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $410,000. 1668 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $425,000. 1203 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $450,000. 1649 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $1750/month. 970 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1.1 baths.
- $2500/month. 1580 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Last year at Liberty Lofts Condos, 6 condos sold with an average sale price of $328,333 and price per square foot of $258.35. With the sales there so far this year, the ASP is up by 12% and the A$/SF is up by 10% which is a great sign that prices are improving for these downtown Ann Arbor condos. To learn more about Liberty Lofts, or the nearby Ashley Mews, Ashley Terrace, or Sloan Plaza condos, contact the real estate experts at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. For instant listing and sold data for all Ann Arbor condos, plus floor plans, photos, and more visit the Ann Arbor Condo Hotline here!