Lake Forest Highlands Real Estate Report – December 2020
At this Ann Arbor neighborhood home owners enjoy a pastoral setting that is natural yet well maintained. Another great feature of Lake Forest Highlands is its location close to both Ann Arbor and Saline. Currently, 1 home is listed for sale and so far this year, 4 have been sold.
Home for Sale:
- $475,000. 2183 Vail Court, Ann Arbor. 2046 sq. ft., + 800 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $525,000. 3645 Highlander Way East, Ann Arbor. 2218 sq. ft., + 900 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $500,000. 3867 Steamboat Court, Ann Arbor. 2763 sq. ft., + 1180 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $465,000. 2244 Sun Valley Drive, Ann Arbor. 2009 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $400,000. 2126 Vail Court, Ann Arbor. 1884 sq. ft., + 700 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Last year at Lake Forest Highlands, 2 homes sold with an average sale price of $464,750 and an average price per square foot of $211.45. The 4 homes sold this year have an ASP of $472,500, up slightly, and an A$/SF of $215.36, also up slightly. To learn more about home values at Lake Forest Highlands, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor homes here!