Huron Chase Condos, Ann Arbor are luxurious units with a great central location within walking distance of Whole Foods Market, Barnes & Noble, Panera Bread, restaurants, shopping, and more. There are currently 2 condos available for sale and so far this year, 3 condos have sold and 1 have been rented.
Condos for Sale:
- $430,000. 2149 sf +1023 in finished w/o lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $469,000. 1892 sf +800 in finished w/o lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- $450,000. 2149 sf +900 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $460,000. 2149 sf +732 in finished w/o lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $500,000. 2321 sf +1000 in finished w/o lower level, 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $2400/month. 1892 sf +800 in finished w/o lower level, 2 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
Last year at Huron Chase condos, 1 condo sold for $470,000 and $254.19. Since there was only 1 sale last year, it’s hard to tell how prices are trending, but the fact that 3 units have sold this year is a good sign. To find out more about Huron Chase, or the nearby Berkshire Creek, Brentwood Square, or Arlington Place condos, contact The Bouma Group Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To see instant listing and sold data, be sure to visit the Ann Arbor Condo Hotline, the premier resource for information!