Forestbrooke Subdivision, on Ann Arbor’s southeast side, features a great mix of home styles on mature, tree-lined streets. Homeowners enjoy the neighborhood swim club, parks, and close proximity to conveniences. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale with 1 under contract, 1 home listed for rent, and so far this year 5 homes have sold.
- $143,000. 1676 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Short Sale
- $151,700. 1894 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 1.1 baths. Foreclosure
- $235,000. 2317 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2 baths. Under Contract
Home for Rent:
- $1700/month. 1130 sf +500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $138,000. 1435 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $150,000. 1336 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $155,000. 1686 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Foreclosure
- $164,000. 1728 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $165,000. 1672 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Last year at Forestbrooke subdivision, only 1 home sold (a foreclosure) with a sale price of $121.000 and average price per square foot of $82.48. Sales are way up this year, with 5 homes selling with an ASP of $154,400, up 28% from last year, and A$/SF of $98.79, up 16.5% from last year. Forestbrooke has seen it’s share of foreclosures and once they cycle through, we can expect to see home values continue to rise. To find out more about Forestbrooke subdivision, or the nearby Darlington, Turnberry, or Ann Arbor Woods, contact The Bouma Group real estate experts at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. And for instant listing and sold data, be sure to visit the Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline, Washtenaw County’s #1 source for neighborhood information!