Forestbrooke Real Estate Report – July 2020
This peaceful Ann Arbor neighborhood is scattered with trees and has many different types of homes. Forestbrooke also has its athletic club in the middle. Currently, there are no homes listed for sale and so far this year, 5 have sold.
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $329,000. 2619 Lillian, Ann Arbor. 1820 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $317,000. 2822 Yorst Boulevard, Ann Arbor. 1801 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $294,000. 2336 Dorrow Drive, Ann Arbor. 1008 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $253,500. 2622 Yorst Boulevard, Ann Arbor. 1008 sq. ft., + 510 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 1.1 baths.
- $232,500. 2636 Yosrt Boulevard, Ann Arbor. 1477 sq. ft., + 300 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Last year at Forestbrooke, 7 homes sold with an average sale price of $272,836 and an average price per square foot of $179.83. The 5 homes that have sold this year have an ASP of $285,830, up 4.6%, and an A$/SF of $211.43, up 17.6%. If you are considering buying or listing your home at Forestbrooke, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor homes here!