Crystal Creek, Ann Arbor (with an Ypsilanti mailing address) is beginning to see a slight increase in value since a sharp decline around 2008. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 3 homes have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- 4380 Ridgewood, Ypsilanti. $239,919. 2164 sq. ft. +1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- 4157 Woodcreek, Ypsilanti. $275,000. 2184 sq. ft. +900 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- 4253 Ridgewood, Ypsilanti. $192,500. 2382 sq. ft. +1321 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Bank Owned
- 4102 Woodcreek, Ypsilanti.$195,000. 2184 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Bank Owned
- 4118 Woodcreek, Ypsilanti. $215,000. 2352 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Bank Owned
Last year at Crystal Creek, only 1 home sold with an average sale price of $228,000 and average price per square foot of $91.57. So far this year, the ASP is $195,000 and A$/SF is $89.29. Both are down from last year, but once the home under contract closes, these numbers will rise. For more information on Crystal Creek, or the nearby University Palisades, Silverleaf, or Turnberry subdivisions, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-761-3060. To view floor plans, by-laws, photos and more for Washtenaw County, visit Ann Arbor’s Subdivision hotline here!