2754 S Knightsbridge Circle, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
Just Listed! This end-unit first-floor condo is located in convenient Northside Glen and is ready to call home. Features include:
- Backs to serene wooded area in quiet complex
- Spacious kitchen
- Light-filled living room
- Screened-in private deck
- Includes one covered garage space
- Two bedrooms with ample closet space
- Convenient in-unit laundry space
- Located on the north side of Ann Arbor, near the University of Michigan hospital and North Campus
- Convenient to transportation, freeways, restaurants, shopping centers, and great parks
- Click here for more photos and details!
2307 Hill St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Just Listed! Surrounded by mature trees, this classic brick colonial is well-maintained and elegantly finished with gleaming hardwood floors, built-in shelving, and crown molding throughout. Features include:
- Walkable neighborhood, near Nichols Arboretum and the Racquet Club of Ann Arbor
- Two-story foyer with dramatic staircase
- Light-filled living and dining rooms perfect for formal entertaining spaces.
- Dine-in kitchen featuring a large center island and views of backyard
- Spacious, bright family room with fireplace and vaulted ceilings.
- Master bedroom with fireplace and sunroom.
- Four additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the second floor.
- Third floor with bonus space for a home office or an extra bedroom.
- Lower level has plenty of storage space along with a workshop
- Spacious and private 3,000 sqft deck and patio.
- Take an immersive 3D virtual tour!
- Click for more photos and features!
- Listed for $1,500,000.
A Good Start to the New Year for Ann Arbor Homes
With 2021 underway, you may be curious about how the housing market is looking. Ann Arbor homes did well with more inventory and higher pricing compared to last year. There were a total of 95 properties entered into the multiple listings service, an 8% increase from the 88 listed the previous January. The average listing price for these homes was up 15.1% from $499,776 to $575,423 recently. As for sold inventory, 66 homes were sold versus the 62 the year prior, a 6.5% increase. The average selling price experienced only a 3% increase from $413,824 to $426,240 now. Although the average days of the market were still greater than a month, they did decrease 14.3% (7 days) to 42 days. Since it is the start of the year, all of these statistics are applicable to monthly and yearly comparisons.
If you are interested in learning more about Ann Arbor home values, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Discover more Ann Arbor homes here!