3545 Sulgrave Place, Ann Arbor MI 48105
Off the Market. This absolutely gorgeous, totally renovated home is located on the north side in the desirable King Elementary school district. Features include:
- 2589 sq. ft., +225 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- Kitchen offers upgraded appliances, quartz counters, lots of cabinet storage, and a tile backsplash.
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout most of the home.
- Formal living and dining rooms, plus a study.
- Lower level is finished with a rec room, bar area, and half bath.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $650,000
To set up a private showing for 3545 Sulgrave Place or learn more about this property, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
951 Jennings Road, Whitmore Lake Home with Acreage
Just Listed! Total privacy on 5 mature acres for this nicely updated home with unique architectural features.
- 2699 sq. ft., +1400 in the finished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Beautiful living room has a coffered ceiling with a fan, stone fireplace, built-ins and hardwood flooring.
- Master bedroom retreat offers a vaulted ceiling, cozy fireplace, walk-in closet, private bath, and balcony overlooking the gorgeous back yard.
- Lower level provides more living and entertaining space with huge recreation area, bar, study or possible guest bedroom, half bath, and lots of storage.
- More photos and details
- Listed for $418,000
To request a private showing or more information on 951 Jennings Road, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Decrease in New Inventory and Listing Prices
In the month of September, Ann Arbor homes saw a decline in the average listing price from $530,567 to $472,435, an 11% drop. Compared to last September when 137 homes were entered into the multiple listings service, there has been an considerable 25.5% decrease to having only 102 homes added. Luckily for sellers though, 22.1% more homes have been sold this past month. from 71 sold September 2018 to 88 most recently. The average sale price continued to stay consistent to the previous ASP, only a slight decline to $434,072. Unfortunately for sellers, the average amount of days on the market has greatly increased 65% to 43 days.
Looking ahead to year-to-date statistics, we only see slight variations in the numbers comparatively. There was only a slight decline in the amount of homes listed thus far, 1277 as of now. The average listing price decreased 4.4%, $489,791 versus $511,226. Similar to the previous listings inventory, there has also only been a slight decrease compared to last year’s numbers – with 851 homes being sold thus far. As for the ASP, there has been a 4.1% increase from $441,322 to $459,906.
The Bouma Group is here to help with all of your housing needs, whether you are looking to buy or considering selling, contact the real estate specialists at (734)761-3060 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check back here for more updated information on Ann Arbor homes!