3545 Sulgrave Place, Ann Arbor MI 48105
New Listing! This absolutely gorgeous, totally renovated home is located on the north side in the desirable King Elementary school district. Features include:
- 2589 sq. ft., +225 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.2 baths.
- Kitchen offers upgraded appliances, quartz counters, lots of cabinet storage, and a tile backsplash.
- Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout most of the home.
- Formal living and dining rooms, plus a study.
- Lower level is finished with a rec room, bar area, and half bath.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $650,000
To set up a private showing for 3545 Sulgrave Place or learn more about this property, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com today!
951 Jennings Road, Whitmore Lake Home with Acreage
Just Listed! Total privacy on 5 mature acres for this nicely updated home with unique architectural features.
- 2699 sq. ft., +1400 in the finished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Beautiful living room has a coffered ceiling with a fan, stone fireplace, built-ins and hardwood flooring.
- Master bedroom retreat offers a vaulted ceiling, cozy fireplace, walk-in closet, private bath, and balcony overlooking the gorgeous back yard.
- Lower level provides more living and entertaining space with huge recreation area, bar, study or possible guest bedroom, half bath, and lots of storage.
- More photos and details
- Listed for $440,000
To request a private showing or more information on 951 Jennings Road, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decrease in New Inventory and Listing Prices
In the month of September, Ann Arbor homes saw a decline in the average listing price from $530,567 to $472,435, an 11% drop. Compared to last September when 137 homes were entered into the multiple listings service, there has been an considerable 25.5% decrease to having only 102 homes added. Luckily for sellers though, 22.1% more homes have been sold this past month. from 71 sold September 2018 to 88 most recently. The average sale price continued to stay consistent to the previous ASP, only a slight decline to $434,072. Unfortunately for sellers, the average amount of days on the market has greatly increased 65% to 43 days.
Looking ahead to year-to-date statistics, we only see slight variations in the numbers comparatively. There was only a slight decline in the amount of homes listed thus far, 1277 as of now. The average listing price decreased 4.4%, $489,791 versus $511,226. Similar to the previous listings inventory, there has also only been a slight decrease compared to last year’s numbers – with 851 homes being sold thus far. As for the ASP, there has been a 4.1% increase from $441,322 to $459,906.
The Bouma Group is here to help with all of your housing needs, whether you are looking to buy or considering selling, contact the real estate specialists at (734)761-3060 or via email email@example.com. Check back here for more updated information on Ann Arbor homes!