1630 Weatherstone Drive, Ann Arbor MI 48108
SOLD! First floor end unit in the popular Weatherstone Condo community that is move-in ready! This spacious unit offers:
- 1376 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout in a neutral color palette.
- Living room features a cozy, gas fireplace and french doors that open to the study.
- Master bedroom suite has a walk-in closet and private bath.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $185,000
For more information or to schedule a private showing for 1630 Weatherstone Drive, contact the Ann Arbor Condo specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. View photos and amenities for Weatherstone Condos here!
Ann Arbor Condo Market Update – June 2012
Weatherstone Condos is a larger complex of stacked ranch style units, with a few 2 story’s, located on Ann Arbor’s south side in Pittsfield Township. The community offers a clubhouse, pool, hot tub, and exercise room. There are currently 7 condos listed for sale, with 3 under contract with a buyer, and so far this year 10 have sold with an average sale price of $118,925 and average price per square foot of $92.25.
Condos Listed for Sale:
- $110,000. 1052 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Foreclosure with Sale Pending
- $124,900. 1101 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $124,900. 1052 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Sale Pending
- $125,000. 1101 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $125,000. 1190 square feet with 2 bedrooms, study, and 2 baths. Sale Pending
- $129,000. 1212 square feet with 2 bedrooms, study, and 2 baths.
- $129,900. 1212 square feet with 2 bedrooms, study, and 2 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Ashley Terrace Condominiums were recently added to the approved FHA list along with several other Ann Arbor complexes.
Several Ann Arbor Condominium Developments have recently been added to the approved FHA list.
FHA will now allow lenders to determine project eligibility, review project documentation, and certify compliance. HUD will continue to maintain a list of Approved Condominium Projects. Some of the recent Ann Arbor Condo developments that have been added to the FHA approved list are as follow: