Fall is one of the most beautiful times in Michigan and always reminds us of why this is a great place to live. The Ann Arbor area has so many fun activities planned to keep you entertained until the holidays arrive. So get out and enjoy the crisp air, sunny days, and gorgeous fall colors. Here are some of the local events planned through Halloween.
- Wiards Orchards & Country Fair and Night Terrors. 5565 Merritt Rd. Ypsilanti. Hours & prices vary. http://www.wiards.com
- Wasem Fruit Farm. 6580 Judd Rd., Milan. 9am-6pm daily. http://www.wasemfruitfarm.com
- Dexter Cider Mill. 3685 Central, Dexter. Hours vary. http://www.dextercidermill.com
- Jenny’s Farm Market. 8366 Island Lake Rd., Dexter. http://www.jennysdextermarket.com
- The Blast Corn Maze. 6175 Daly Rd., Dexter. Hours & prices vary. http://www.blastcornmaze.com
- Corn Maze at Talladay Farms. 6270 Judd Rd., 6-10pm. $6/maze or $10 for both. http://www.talladayfarms.com
- Chelsea Fear Grounds. 20501 W. Old US-12, Chelsea. State of the Art Haunted Attraction. Hours & prices vary. http://www.chelseafeargrounds.com