Year End Real Estate Report 2019
As the name suggests, the Ravines has a beautiful landscape consisting of woods, parks, ravines and ponds. This affordable Ann Arbor subdivision also has many recreational areas for sports such as ball fields and a sandpit for volleyball. Presently, 2 homes are listed for sale and 10 have sold, 2 of which The Bouma Group was involved with.
Homes for Sale:
- $405,000. 1663 Reserve Court, Ann Arbor. 2062 sq. ft., + 692 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $389,900. 1748 Scio Ridge Road, Ann Arbor. 2057 sq. ft., + 500 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
1480 Scio Ridge Court, Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! Wonderful cul-de-sac location for this pristine home in popular The Ravines subdivision. Features include:
- 2144 sq. ft., +949 in the finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- Beautiful Brazilian Cherry wood floors throughout the great room and study.
- Soaring vaulted great room has a wall of windows with picturesque views and a cozy fireplace.
- Double doors open to the master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $387,900
To schedule a private showing for 1480 Scio Ridge Court or receive more information, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View photos and amenities for The Ravines here!
1652 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Sold! Spacious 2-story with a convenient location in popular The Ravines subdivision. The home offers:
- 2033 sq. ft., +960 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Gorgeous Brazilian walnut hardwood flooring throughout the main level.
- Kitchen has shiny granite counters, a center island, and premium appliances.
- Family room with built-in home theater system, an office, and storage in the finished lower level.
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3259137
- Listed for $414,900
For more information or to schedule a private showing for 1652 Scio Ridge, contact Ann Arbor’s premier Realtor at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060. See photos and amenities for The Ravines subdivision here!
The Ravines Real Estate Report – March 2017
There are currently 0 homes listed for sale at The Ravines subdivision and in 2016, 3 homes sold.
- $364,000. 1562 Abigail Way, Ann Arbor. 2256 sq. ft., +850 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $351,750. 1633 Abigail Way, Ann Arbor. 2204 sq. ft., +846 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $330,100. 1538 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor. 2198 sq. ft., +1120 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Home values have steadily risen at The Ravines since the low in 2008 when the average sale price was $234,966 and the average price per square foot was $115.00. The 3 homes sold last year have an ASP of $348,617, up 48%, and an A$SF of $157.00, up 37%. To learn more about this Scio Township neighborhood, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ve sold many homes in this community. View more statistics for The Ravines neighborhood here!
1724 Scio Ridge, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Just Listed! Very well maintained home at The Ravines with contemporary style and neutral decor throughout. This 2 story offers:
- 1685 square feet with an additional 902 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Vaulted family room has a cozy fireplace flanked by large, light-filled windows.
- Large deck with built-in seating and planter boxes.
- More photos & features
- Ann Arbor schools, Scio Township taxes
- MLS# 3232637
- Listed for $319,900
Don’t miss this great home at 1724 Scio Ridge, contact us to schedule a showing today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more of The Bouma Group’s Ann Arbor Real Estate listings here!
1454 Scio Ridge Court, Ann Arbor MI
The Bouma Group, Realtors just listed this like-new, 4 bedroom, 3.1 bath home in Scio Township’s The Ravines subdivision. Features include:
- 1680 square feet with an additional 800 in the finished lower level
- Fantastic cul-de-sac lot that backs to the woods for added privacy
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout most of the main level
- Virtual tour
- Additional photos & features
- Listed for $309,900
For more information or to request a private showing for 1454 Scio Ridge Ct., contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1648 Abigail Way, Ann Arbor MI
Just Listed! Impeccable home on a fantastic lot in The Ravines subdivision. Some features include:
- 2034 sq. ft. +800 in the finished, daylight lower level
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.1 baths
- Stunning, remodeled kitchen
- New hardwood throughout 1st level
- Deck with hot tub
- Virtual tour
- More features
- Listed for $289,900
For more information on 1648 Abigail Way and The Ravines, contact The Ann Arbor Real Estate experts with The Bouma Group at email@example.com or 734-761-3060. You can also schedule a showing of this home here!
Ann Arbor Real Estate Update – December 2011
The Ravines Subdivision, Ann Arbor is located on the southwest side of town in beautiful Scio Township. This desirable Ann Arbor neighborhood features recreation for all with a park, ball fields, gazebo, tennis, and volleyball. There is currently 1 home for sale, 5 homes have been rented, and 6 homes have sold.
- $215,000. 1431 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending