Spacious, almost new custom condo with a terrific location within walking distance of downtown Saline, parks, restaurants, shops, and more! Features include:
- 1822 square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the vaulted living room, dining area, and kitchen.
- Desirable first floor master bedroom suite offers wood floors, a ceiling fan, and private bath with a granite topped dual sink vanity and tiled shower.
- Loft area provides more living space and makes a great family room, play area, or den.
- More photos and features
- Listed for $385,000
For more information on 108 E. Henry #807 or to schedule a private showing, contact the condo specialists with The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Strong Third Quarter for Saline Real Estate
It was a strong third quarter for Saline Real Estate in 2015. Home inventory and sales were both up from second quarter and from this time last year. The market has certainly rebounded and is in a balanced market with a 6.3 month supply of homes listed for sale. We will most likely begin to see a slow down in listings and sales as the holiday season approaches, which is typical for Saline. Most home sales happen during the second and third quarters, but they don’t stop completely.
There are still plenty of serious buyers out there looking to get into a home before the end of the year. Many did not find that perfect place over the summer and are still waiting for it to come to the market. Thinking of selling your home? This may be the right time! Contact us for a market analysis of your home and find out what it could sell for today – call The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com and get started. Looking to purchase a home? Begin your search here!
7089 Warner Road, Saline MI 48176
Just Listed! Spacious family home situated on over 3 acres in a beautiful, country setting. Details include:
- 2887 square feet with an additional 1000 in the finished, walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths, and a study.
- Vaulted formal living room is open to the formal dining room – great for entertaining.
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the foyer, kitchen, eating space, and study.
- Lower level offers a second kitchen, large recreation room, and full bath.
- Huge 60 x 50 pole barn
- More photos & details
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3228681
- Listed for $469,900
To learn more about 7089 Warner Rd. or to set up a private showing, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking for homes in the Saline area? Search for Saline Real Estate listings here!
Higher Inventory for Saline Real Estate
Unlike most Ann Arbor areas tracked, inventory for Saline Real Estate was higher at the end of the 4th quarter than it was in 2013 with 146 homes listed compared with 126. A lack of inventory has been a major problem for home buyers for the past 2-3 years. With rising home values, more sellers are able to sell their homes for a profit. Saline is currently in a balanced market with a 5.8 month supply of homes listed for sale.
To find out more about home values, contact the Saline Realtors at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. We track every aspect of real estate, including price points, neighborhoods, condos, specific schools and more. To keep up to date with the latest news, subscribe to our Washtenaw County real estate blog here!
Home Buyer Sales Begin to Slow for Saline Real Estate
Saline remains in a balanced real estate market with a 6.6 month supply of homes listed for sale. When compared with the end of the 2nd quarter of 2014, the amount of inventory is relatively the same, but the number of sales and sales pending has dropped by about 20 homes respectively. This indicates a slowing pool of home buyers as we head into fall. Sellers will have to be more on point with pricing with more competition in the marketplace.
Want to know more about home values in Saline or find out what your home is worth? Contact us, The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We track every aspect of the real estate market by price point, school district and more. Follow our blog and keep up-to-date with these statistics and other real estate news!
5840 Bellwether, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Contemporary style home at 5840 Bellwether, Saline MI in the Travis Pointe South subdivision. This home offers:
- 2859 sq. ft. +900 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Large, open great room with tons of windows, a fireplace, and hardwood floors.
- Remodeled master bath features a luxurious jetted tub.
- Lots of updates throughout.
- More photos & features
- Virtual tour
- MLS# 3225158
- Listed for $374,900
To request a private showing or more information for 5840 Bellwether, contact the Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more of our Featured Listings here!
Saline Real Estate Update – October 2013
York Place is an upscale Saline subdivision located in a beautiful setting in York Township. There are currently 2 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 1 has sold.
Homes for Sale:
- 552 Darwin, Saline. $429,900. 3173 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- 373 Freemantle Court, Saline. $419,900. 2944 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Contract Pending
- 8867 Sydney Drive, Saline. $395,000. 3229 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
In 2011, 9 homes sold with an average sale price of $392,289 and average price per square foot of $130.00. The home that sold this year has an A$/SF of $122.00. For more information on homes at York Place, or Saline Real Estate values in general, contact the specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Search the Saline MLS for homes here!
It’s a Balanced Market for Saline Real Estate
As the summer selling season comes to an end, Saline Real Estate slips back into a balanced market with a 6.8 month supply of homes available. Home sales have remained steady since the beginning of the year, but inventory is declining, which is typical for this time. The over $600k market currently has nothing under contract, indicating very slow buyer activity in these price ranges.
Although the holidays are right around the corner, certain price points are still hot and in need of inventory. Wondering what your home is worth? Contact us, the Saline Real Estate specialists for a market analysis of your home, at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Thinking of purchasing a Saline Home? Learn more about our fantastic buyer services here!
2551 Hawthorne Way, Saline MI 48176
SOLD! Located in Saline’s beautiful Wildwood subdivision, this pristine ranch style home offers:
- 1626 sq. ft. +1250 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, an office, and 3 full baths
- Situated on a very private lot, backing to the woods, with perennial gardens & pathways
- Vaulted living room with ceiling fan and cozy fireplace
- Virtual tour
- Additional details and photos
- Listed for $279,900
If you’d like to find out more about 2551 Hawthorne Way, contact us at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Request a private showing here!
362 Huntington Drive, Saline MI
Just Listed! Pristine 2 story home located in Saline’s Huntington Woods subdivision. Features include:
- 2629 square feet, with additional 900 in the finished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths
- Kitchen with upgraded cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, bayed dining area
- Formal living and dining rooms, study
- Virtual tour
- More photos & features
- Listed for $430,000
To request a showing or find out more about 362 Huntington Drive, contact The Bouma Group, Realtors today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Start your Saline Real Estate search here!