4812 Whitman Circle, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
SOLD! Traditional colonial home nestled in the desirable Loch Alpine community. Features include:
- 1950 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 full and 1 half baths.
- Spacious living room with picture window.
- Cozy family room with brick-surround fireplace.
- Private patio in backyard.
- Ann Arbor mailing, Dexter schools
- More photos & features
- MLS# 3246170
- Listed for $314,900
To learn more about 4812 Whitman Circle, or to schedule a private showing, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. View all Ann Arbor residential neighborhoods here!
4274 Glen Eden, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Off the Market. Lots of new updates in this sharp two-story home located in the desirable Loch Alpine neighborhood. Features include:
- 2105 square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- Vaulted living room adjoins the formal dining room – great for entertaining.
- Family room has a cozy, brick fireplace and sliding glass doors that open to the deck.
- More photos & features
- Ann Arbor mailing, Dexter Community Schools
- MLS# 3234476
- Listed for $349,900
To learn more about 4274 Glen Eden, or request a private showing, contact Ann Arbor’s Premier Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. See Loch Alpine real estate statistics here!
4733 Northgate, Ann Arbor MI 48103
SOLD! The Bouma Group is pleased to present this Loch Alpine golf course home. Details include:
- 2368 square feet +820 in finished lower level
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.1 baths
- Stunning renovated kitchen
- Overlooks golf course
- Award winning Dexter schools
- Listed for $379,900
- Virtual tour
- More information
To learn more about 4733 Northgate in Loch Alpine subdivision, contact the real estate experts at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Loch Alpine Real Estate Update – October 2011
Loch Alpine Subdivision in Dexter, MI is a large community with the Ann Arbor Country Club at the center. There are currently 4 homes listed for sale with 0 under contract. Since our Loch Alpine market update in March, 11 homes have sold and 2 have been rented.
- $250,000. 1995 square feet with 230 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $319,900. 2716 sf +925 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $399,000. 3897 sf +1500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $509,000. 3444 sf +1500 in finished walk-out lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Market Update – March 2011
In Loch Alpine subdivision there are currently 2 homes listed for sale and 2 home under contract. So far this year, 1 home has sold and 1 home was rented.
- $299,900 for 2952 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. Seller is offer a 3% credit to the buyer for closing costs.
- $329,900 for 2383 sf +800 in the finished lower level, 3 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. This home is also listed for rent at $2100/mo.