Georgetown Market Update – May 2021
For a developed Ann Arbor subdivision, look no further than Georgetown. Some of the homes have been remodeled; and the on-site amenities such as the golf course, swimming pool, and tennis courts remain. There are 2 active listings and so far this year, 8 homes have been sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $439,000. 3361 Tacoma Circle, Ann Arbor. 2383 sq. ft., + 820 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $399,900. 2917 Ward Court, Ann Arbor. 2332 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3.0 baths. Sale Pending
Georgetown Neighborhood Real Estate Report – October 2015
Georgetown is an established neighborhood located in central Ann Arbor off of Ellsworth and Stone School roads. It is mainly comprised of traditional style, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. There are currently 3 homes listed for sale and so far this year, 12 homes have sold.
Homes Listed for Sale:
- $379,900. 1289 King George Blvd., Ann Arbor. 2431 sq. ft., plus 500 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
- $285,000. 3208 Lockridge, Ann Arbor. 1807 sq. ft., plus 600 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms, 1.1 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
- $230,000. 3344 Tacoma Circle, Ann Arbor. 2484 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending