505 E. Huron Street #604, Ann Arbor MI 48104
Off the Market. Incredible downtown condo at 505 E. Huron Street #604, Ann Arbor featuring stunning views of the downtown cityscape! Other features of this Sloan Plaza condo include:
- 1,373 square feet with two bedrooms and two full baths
- Eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and new hardwood floors
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Master suite with remodeled bath
- Covered and designated parking spot, plus a storage locker
- Secured entrance with doorman
- More photos and features
- MLS# 3247988
- Listed for $600,000
To learn more about The Bouma Group’s new downtown condo listing at 505 E. Huron Street #604, Ann Arbor, or to schedule a showing, call 734-761-3060. Or email us at email@example.com. See more Ann Arbor condos for sale here!
Ann Arbor Condo Market Report – November 2012
Riverside Park Place is a sharp, high rise condo building in downtown Ann Arbor. The close proximity to the University of Michigan Medical complex and central campus, make it a popular choice. There is currently 1 unit listed for sale and so far this year, 2 have sold.
Condo for Sale:
- 1050 Wall Street, Ann Arbor. $189,900. 1242 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- 1050 Wall Street 8-B, Ann Arbor. $177,500. 866 square feet with 1 bedroom and 1 bath.
- 1050 Wall Street 10-F, Ann Arbor. $202,000. 1242 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The 2 condos that sold this year at Riverside Park Place have an average sale price of $189,750, down 5.5% from last year, and average price per square foot of $183.80, which is up by 10.5%. To find out more about values at Riverside Park Place or any downtown Ann Arbor condo, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Get started on your search now and check out the Ann Arbor MLS for condos now!