Brass Creek Year End Market Report – 2020
In 2020, Brass Creek sold a total of 3 homes. In comparison to the prior year, this is only 1 less property. Homes were sold higher and lower than the asking price.
Homes Sold in 2020:
- $635,000. 4664 Fox Sedge Court, Dexter. 3536 sq. ft., + 1600 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $537,000. 7656 Beebalm Court, Dexter. 3275 sq. ft., + 968 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
- $423,000. 7734 Brass Creek Court, Dexter. 2253 sq. ft., + 1345 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
Currently, the average sale price of homes at Brass Creek is $531,667, which is a slight increase compared to the ASP of $525,225 in 2019. The average price per square foot of $177.10, which is a 4.4% decrease from the A$/SF of $185.16 in 2019. If you are curious about home values at Brass Creek, contact the real estate experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Dexter homes here!
7645 Blue Gentian Ct., Dexter MI
Just Listed at Brass Creek! Well maintained ranch style home situated on a quiet, cul-de-sac lot backing to a nature area. Details include:
- 2418 sq. ft. +2000 in finished, walk-out lower level
- 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths
- High ceilings throughout
- 2nd kitchen in lower level
- Virtual tour
- Additional details
- Listed for $464,900
To schedule a private showing for 7645 Blue Gentian Ct., or to lean more about home values at Brass Creek subdivision, contact the Dexter Real Estate experts at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.View our other Brass Creek listings here!
4714 Oak Hollow, Dexter MI
Great new listing at Brass Creek! This upscale home has a true east coast feel and is loaded with upgrades throughout. Details include:
- 2825 sq. ft. + an additional 1000 in finished lower level
- 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths
- Enormous kitchen
- 2 Fireplaces
- Vaulted sunroom
- View virtual tour
- More amenities
- Offered at $475,000
To request your private showing for 4714 Oak Hollow, or to find out more about this Brass Creek home, contact the Dexter Real Estate experts at The Bouma Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 734-761-3060.
Dexter Real Estate Market Update – May 2012
Brass Creek Subdivision is a sought after Dexter neighborhood of upscale homes. The terrain is rolling and allows for many homes to have daylight and walk-out lower levels. There are currently 0 homes for sale and so far this year, 2 homes have sold.
- $320,000. 3242 sq. ft. +771 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
- $375,000. 3132 sq. ft. +1700 in finished lower level, 5 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
Last year at Brass Creek, 3 homes sold with an average sold price of $431,000 and average price per square foot $117.06. To learn more about Brass Creek home values or the nearby Huron Farms, North Meadows or Walsh Farms subdivisions, contact the Dexter Real Estate specialists at The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. Visit our Ann Arbor Subdivision Hotline for floor plans, by-laws, photos and more for Washtenaw County communities!