Northside Ridge Condo Report – August 2020
The ranch style units of Northside Ridge come with great standard features such as pantries, in-suite laundry, central air, and more. As well, this Ann Arbor condo is close to three of the campuses at UofM. Currently, 2 condos are listed for sale and so far this year, 3 have sold. The Bouma Group was the listing agent for 2 of the condos.
Condos for Sale:
- $319,000. 2938 Hunley Drive, Ann Arbor. 1637 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group, Sale Pending
- $274,900. 2946 Hunley Drive, Ann Arbor. 1201 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
Condos Sold in 2020:
- $337,000. 2936 Hunley Drive, Ann Arbor. 1401 sq. ft., + 1215 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.0 baths.
- $302,500. 2932 North Knightsbridge Circle, Ann Arbor. 1637 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths.
- $267,500. 2942 Hunley Drive, Ann Arbor. 1201 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.0 baths. Listed by The Bouma Group
Last year at Northside Ridge, 4 condos sold with an average sale price of $295,975 and an average price per square foot of $232.55. The 3 condos that have sold this year have an ASP of $302,333, up slightly, and an A$/SF of $216.02, down 7.1%. If you are curious about the condo market at Northside Ridge, contact the condo experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about Ann Arbor condos here!