Eagle Ridge Condo Report – August 2020
This Ann Arbor condominium is located right along the shore of a pond. Owners of Eagle Ridge also have their own balconies, attached garages and private entrances. Currently, 1 condo is listed for sale and so far this year, 4 have sold.
Condo for Sale:
- $274,900. 2156 Pennsylvania Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1526 sq. ft., + 370 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. Sale Pending
Condos Sold in 2020:
- $279,499. 2166 Pennsylvania Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1560 sq. ft., + 480 in the finished lower level; 3 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $250,000. 2154 Pennysylvania Avenue, Ann Arbor. 1156 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $236,000. 1017 Bluestem Lane, Ann Arbor. 1158 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $225,000. 1051 Bluestem Lane, Ann Arbor. 1158 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Eagle Ridge, 5 condos sold with an average sale price of $251,680 and an average price per square foot of $186.54. The 4 condos that have sold so far have an ASP of $247,625, down slightly, and an A$/SF of $198.38, up 6.3%. If you would like to know more about condo market at Eagle Ridge, contact the condo experts with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. Read more about Ann Arbor condos here!