Brass Creek is a Dexter subdivision that is just minutes from the charming downtown, some of the lots back onto 33 acres of protected nature preserve while others have a view of the Huron River Valley, within the neighborhood are common areas, walking trails and ponds. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and so far this year, 4 have sold.
Homes for Sale:
- $344,900. 7391 Brass Creek Dr., Dexter. 3912 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $580,000. 7750 Huron River Dr., Dexter. 3113 sq. ft., + 1000 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $450,000. 4831 Oak Hollow Ct., Dexter. 3153 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.2 baths.
- $399,500. 7651 Brass Creek Dr., Dexter. 3446 sq. ft., + 1417 in finished lower level, 6 bedrooms and 4.0 baths.
- $188,500. 7742 Huron River Dr., Dexter. 1024 sq. ft., + 600 in finished lower level, 3 bedrooms and 1.0 baths.
Last year at Brass Creek, 3 homes sold with an average sale price of $546,667 and an average sale price per square foot of $174.00. The 4 homes sold this year have as ASP of $404,500, down 26%, and an A$/SF of $157.00, down 10%. To learn more about home values at Brass Creek, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or email email@example.com. View more Dexter neighborhoods here!