Year End Real Estate Report 2019
Liberty Glen is an established Ann Arbor subdivision with mature trees lining the sidewalks. There are many parks close by and the Liberty Athletic Club is also within walking distance. Presently, 1 home is listed for sale and 4 have been sold.
Home for Sale:
- $334,000. 495 Burr Oak Drive, Ann Arbor. 1858 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.0 baths. Sale Pending
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $465,000. 596 Trego Circle, Ann Arbor. 2318 sq. ft., + 984 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $435,000. 631 Trego Circle, Ann Arbor. 2681 sq. ft., + 960 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 4.1 baths.
- $430,000. 317 Burr Oak Drive, Ann Arbor. 2364 sq. ft., + 627 in the finished lower level; 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $382,700. 647 Trego Circle, Ann Arbor. 1934 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Liberty Glen, 4 homes were sold with an average sale price of $388,500 and an average price per square foot of $188.29. The 4 homes that have been sold so far in 2019 have an ASP of $428,175, up 10.2%, and an A$/SF of $185.66, down slightly. If you would like to be updated on the listing and selling activity at Liberty Glen, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Ann Arbor neighborhoods here!