3148 Prairie Circle, Ann Arbor MI 48103
New Listing! Situated on almost an acre in Diuble Meadows subdivision, 3148 Prairie Circle Trail has all of the desired upgrades and move-in ready decor. Features include:
- 2559 square feet of living space with 4 bedrooms, a study, and 2.1 baths.
- Bucolic setting is convenient to Ann Arbor, Saline, Dexter, and Chelsea.
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout most of the home.
- Kitchen is upgraded with granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless appliances, and an adjoining butler’s pantry.
- Luxurious master bedroom suite offers a cozy fireplace, walk-in closet, and private bath.
- Rear patio takes outdoor entertaining to the next level with a pergola, fireplace, and grill with a granite workspace.
- Listed for $399,900
To learn more about this gorgeous home or to request a private showing, contact the Ann Arbor Real Estate specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com. View amenities, photos, and market updates for Diuble Meadows subdivision here!
Real Estate Report – July 2019
Situated outside of Saline, Diuble Meadows is a friendly subdivision due to the many events held throughout the year by the home owners association. As well, the homes have a variety of elements that are unique to the original builder’s preferences. Presently, 1 home is listed for sale and 2 have sold.
Home for Sale:
- $449,500. 3113 South West Waters Meadow Trail, Saline. 2442 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Homes Sold in 2019:
- $478,000. 2493 Andrew Thomas Trail, Saline. 2623 sq. ft., + 800 in the finished lower level; 5 bedrooms and 3.1 baths.
- $402,000. 3068 Prairie Circle Trail, Saline. 2430 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
Last year at Diuble Meadows, 1 home sold with a sale price of $359,900 and a price per square foot of $219.00. The 2 homes that have sold so far in 2019 have an average sale price of $440,000, up 22.3%, and an average price per square foot of $174.00, down 20.5%. If you would like to be updated on listing and selling activity for Diuble Meadows, contact the real estate specialists with The Bouma Group at (734)761-3060 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. View more Saline neighbourhoods here!
Diuble Meadows Subdivision Report – February 2017
Located on the far west side of Ann Arbor, with Saline schools, Diuble Meadows currently has 1 home listed for sale. Last year, 4 homes sold.
Home for Sale:
- $437,900. 7543 Wood Brook, Ann Arbor. 2622 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $418,000. 3148 Prairie Circle, Ann Arbor. 2559 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
- $394,649. 3134 Waters Meadow Trail, Ann Arbor. 1895 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- $375,000. 3002 Prairie Circle, Ann Arbor. 2175 sq. ft., +1650 in finished lower level, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- $335,000. 7550 Woodbrook, Ann Arbor. 1964 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
In 2015, 3 homes sold at Diuble Meadows with an average sale price of $413,967 and an average price per square foot of $163.00. The 4 homes sold last year had an ASP of $380,662, down 8%, and an A$SF of $179.00, up 10%. Visit our neighborhood website for more statistics, amenities, photos and more for Diuble Meadows, or give us a call at The Bouma Group, Realtors at 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have!
3035 Prairie Circle Trail, Ann Arbor MI
New Listing at Diuble Meadows Subdivision, Saline schools with an Ann Arbor mailing address.
For more information on this beautiful Saline home, contact the real estate experts at The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3035 Prairie Circle Trail, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
The Bouma Group just listed 3035 Prairie Circle Trl in the Saline school district. This Diuble Meadows home comes 4 bedrooms and a full basement. For more information on this Ann Arbor home or the Ann Arbor real estate market, visit www.bouma.com.
Ann Arbor & Saline Real Estate Update – February 2012
Diuble Meadows is a lovely country subdivision with Saline schools and an Ann Arbor mailing address. Homes were constructed in the past decade and feature many upgrades and a peaceful setting. There is currently 1 home listed for sale and in the past 12 months, 2 homes have sold.
Home Listed for Sale:
- $344,900. 2250 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths. New Construction